Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fossil Fools! (165)

Default Fossil Fools! (165)

Fossil Fools!

Heading to Ecruteak City, Ash & Co. see some fossils including Professor Oak! It turns out Oak asked them to come here to witness aa brilliant find. Some real life Omanyte have appeared for a reason. Can Ash & Oak find out why they have appeared?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The absolute best part of this episode has to be Brock finally dragging *Misty* by the ear. It was about time! I also loved Pikachu's reaction when the omanyte was feeling him up.

yay more fossil pokemon! fossil pokemon arnt in many episodes so im glad that there was another episode for it. fun to watch in my opinion. 8.9/10

Liked it, but don't know why!

The episode was OK, but TR were at their worst. It's bad enough they were too cocky, but Jessie's stubborness was downright annoying.

Was this episode the one where a Claydol-like figure was shown?

i was glad to see ancien fossil pokemon i like when they show them

10/10

merry christmas!

Nice episode with Omanyte, . Man, do I love Team Rocket's water scheme

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

All right we finally get the new Johto opening and what better way to celebrate it than with an excellent episode on fossil pokemon. it's nice to see a episode where the actually show and tell ya that the fossil pokemon are meat eaters and not fruit or poke food eaters. It's nice to see Misty finally get a taste of her own medicine especially from Brock, also I think she'd look good with and Omanyte or Omastar on her water pokmon team. Watching this episode again I spotted a relic that sort of shaped like a Claydol very interesting.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I love these fossil Pokemon named Omanyte and its evolution, Omastar. In fact TR spotted one when they where doing their evil scheme in the lake! Plus, I love the part when Misty gets pulled by the ear from Brock! For the last words, I know the line of Misty before she's pulled from the ear like she did it to Brock for being in love with any Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny or etc.:
    "Water Pokemon rules!!!!!"

lol at Brock dragging Misty :P But it was a good episode. Omanyte and Omastar are cool.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

i'm not a big fan of fossilpokemon but the episode was still fun to see.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

I always love an Episode who got fossil pokemon in it
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I loved this episode. I thought it was funny how Brock dragged Misty away by her ear. I would have thought Ash would have remembered what Omanyte and Omastae after being trapped in a cave with them in Season 1. I also wonder why Team Rocket was bottling so much water.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Selling all the spring water was their get rich quick scheme.
    ~

I don't know what you guys are talking about there a lot of fossil episodes best part Misty dragging Brock haha lol other then that decent episode 5/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Great episode.

I loved to see Oak again, i'm happy he gos some screentime.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode and the fake environment reminded me of Jurassic Park.

Anyway, nice to see Oak again. Though his role was small as usual. I liked that we got to see Fossil Pokemon again, but this time they weren't mean like the ones in Kanto.

Team Rockets plan backfired as usual. Did this take place in the Ruins of Alph? 8/10

this episode aired today on boomerang.

This was an ok episode... Brock grabbing Misty's ear for a change was hilarious! It was very cool seeing the fossill Pokemon once again, they are awesome!

25/100

This was an alright episode. It was funny when Misty's ear was pulled. Nice to see the fossils again.

7/10

This a good episode. Its great that we get to see the fossils again but at the same time, Misty got a taste of her own medience by Brock grabbing the ear. That part is like very funny.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

My parents taped this episode on VHS when I was a little kid, and I love this episode. It was cute, cool and nice to see prehistoric Pokemon, and Team Rocket had an original plan this time! Pikachu being afraid of Omanyte was cool! XD I love this episode, 10/10!

It's Pichu!
    I actually don't think it's fair that Team Rocket couldn't keep their water. It's not against any rules to bottle up water! They should probably not have caught all them Omanyte/Omastar though lol. Anyway this was an alright episode, and it was good to see Professor Oak again!

A nice episode, I liked how Brock pulled Misty by the ear this time lol. It's always nice to see Misty fan girl over Water pokemon, Jessies fantasy's are hilarious. I prefer those over the ridiculous Giovanni ones that Meowth fantasizes about. Now that I think I think about it, an Omanyte would have been nice on Misty's team. Interesting to learn about the fossils history.
    Last edited by Blessed; 12th September 2012 at 10:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast