Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Type Casting (164)

It's Gengar!
    I noticed that the branches they showed Sudowoodo holding in a short clip were quite resemblant of the different seasonal designs of that new Deer Pokémon. Weird... Anyway this was an alright episode, although a little bit boring. Sudowoodo had one funny voice!

xxx

A hilarious episode because of well, Psyduck! As well as Wobbuffet. It was nice that the two researchers got along in the end. I guess the Sudowoodo was a little bit of foreshadowing for Brock.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 3:38 PM.

Hah, I remember this episode vividly. This episode really made me think highly about Sudowoodo and its abilities. Episodes with hilarious and comedic Pokémon like Sudowoodo are just great and probably this one of the better episodes from this season.

Brock...what were you doing to Sudwoodo? (O.O) It was nice to see him try to befriend one, since he would get one in the future.

Brock, stop it! Stop licking the Pokemon! Down boy! Down!
    But seriously, that was the best part of the whole episode.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

It was interesting how those two research scientists were arguing over Sudowoodo's type cuz when I was younger I thought it was a grass type myself ha ha. O and I liked Team rocket's tree disguises.

I think this was the episode where Brock licked Sudowoodo lol. I kind of wish that we had seen the Squirtbottle be used here like in the games.

Sudowoodo mimicking a tree just like in the games was a good touch but even that gimmick didn't help make this episode stand out to me. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    I kind of wish that we had seen the Squirtbottle be used here like in the games.
    I do kind of like when the show includes game elements, however the Squirtbottle was a minor thing even in GSC, so I didn't mind its exclusion in this Sudowoodo plot. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    I saw this episode for the second time today!(Repeat 5:10am and I couldn't sleep.)

Goods points:
    *Brock Licking Sudowoodo.(Hilarious)
    *Sudowoodo using Mimic and confusing everyone.
    *Sudowoodo had a nice voice.
    *They Mentioned the SquirtBottle.

Bad Points:
    *It got really confusing at some points.
    *Ash, Misty and everybody making stupid comments.

9/10 a good filler episode!
    Yeah, the comments weren't funny as they should be this episode.
    lmao this site's mods get triggered over everything so easily I'm out. bad website, won't be returning.

I thought everyone in the Pokemon world or at least people in Johto knew that Sudowoodo was a Rock-type already. Brock licking Sudowoodo was funny.

Koduck's encounter with the Usokkie was humorous, and I liked how Usokkie frantically dodged Waninoko's Water Gun attacks. Kojirou owning a Zenigame watering can was a nice game reference, and I thought that the Rocket-dan falling off the cliff when they grabbed Usokkie's fake branch was sardonic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12