Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fossil Fools! (165)

This filler was good as an elaboration on more of the ancient Pokémon and it was also nice to see Professor Oak in person again. For the rest I enjoyed the whole synopsis of this episode and I thought for filler standards and the intention behind this episode, it was well executed.

Did Brock just grab Misty's ear? This is a surprise. Omastar scare me. It's those eyes and mouth of theirs. An endless void of darkness. xD

Average episode to me but nice to see the fossil Pokémon around. Quite unusual this time was Kasumi got carried away by a man and Takeshi being the one to pull her ear. Other than that I think this episode was quite predictable as before.

Cool to see some fossil Pokemon again after a few seasons.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Team Rocket's water selling scheme actually sounded reasonable, and I liked how James found an Omanyte while pumping for water. I also liked that Noctowl got a role here, even if all he did was scout. It was nice to see all the stolen Omanyte and Omastar return to the underground lake at the end as well; I really like the two species tbh.

Lol at how the showrunners ruined the Ruins of Alph and simply shoved fossil Pokemon down our throats instead of Unown...

Too bad that the Ruins of Alph here didn't feature Unown like in the games. I liked how Team rocket was trying to hoard Omanyte, plus it was funny how Brock pulled Misty's ear for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    plus it was funny how Brock pulled Misty's ear for a change.
    I'm surprised that this didn't piss off fans lol.

The wild Omanyte group being alive underground was exciting since it showed that Fossil Pokemon aren't completely extinct afterall. 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed View Post
    A nice episode, I liked how Brock pulled Misty by the ear this time lol. It's always nice to see Misty fan girl over Water pokemon, Jessies fantasy's are hilarious. I prefer those over the ridiculous Giovanni ones that Meowth fantasizes about. Now that I think I think about it, an Omanyte would have been nice on Misty's team. Interesting to learn about the fossils history.
    Same. The background music was fitting and good as well.
    lmao this site's mods get triggered over everything so easily I'm out. bad website, won't be returning.

When we saw the wild Omanyte in the pond, I was confused because I always thought that Omanyte was meant to be an extinct species in the wild.

I was really excited to see Okido-hakase here since we hardly ever saw him in the Jouto saga. And even though the Ruins of Alph was decent as a fossil laboratory and exhibit, I would've rather seen Unknown be introduced here, instead of simply seeing a group of wild Omnite and Omstar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12