Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrying On! (166)

Ken was so cute. I loved eyes. He looks so much better than the average Pidgey. I know Noctowl is really smart, but when it turns its head, I sometimes think it's not for some reason.

This episode was great because it makes uses of Poppo for sending messages just like the old days how people communicate. I actually like Nyarth idea using Smokescreen on the hot air balloon to cover themselves such that Satoshi could not find them. Very funny when Arbok sent out and it is about to fall down and surprised the Rocket.

Yeah, I got to admit, the Pidgey named Ken was really cute. Cuter than the average Pidgey.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Wow it seems like Fearows really hate Pidgeys for some reason hee hee. I liked how Pidgey got some focus finally and I thought they were cute, plus I liked the Pidgey delivery service. ^^

Noctowl at least got some attention here which rocked lol. I didn't like the carrier Pidgey subplot, though.

The Pidgey delivery company was a good plot idea and for a filler this one wasn't so bad. It was hilarious when Fearow got trolled by Noctowl. 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Noctowl at least got some attention here which rocked lol.
    I liked seeing him in action as well, especially how he used his Hypnosis attack to make Fearow see an illusion of Charizard hee hee.

I love this episode! It was cute and made you think.
    lmao this site's mods get triggered over everything so easily I'm out. bad website, won't be returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller2001 View Post
    Yeah, I got to admit, the Pidgey named Ken was really cute. Cuter than the average Pidgey.
    I might be mistaken, but wasn't its name a reference to Kenya the gift Spearow from G/S/C?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    I might be mistaken, but wasn't its name a reference to Kenya the gift Spearow from G/S/C?
    Hmmm I don't really think that the little Pidgey here was named 'Ken' as a callback to GSC's Kenya cuz Spearow and Pidgey are two totally different species of pokemon after all. I think its name was a mere coincidence.

I liked the story about the grandfather not knowing if he should continue on the family business due to today's technological advances and how he ended up giving the job to Malachi anyway when he saw how dedicated he was.

Normally, I wouldn't give Poppo the time of day since they're common and weak, but I had a soft spot for Watari's Poppo because it was downright adorable. The Poppo delivery service was unique, and the Rocket-dan seemed cruel when they stole the Poppo flock. At least Satoshi's Yorunozuku saw action here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12