Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carrying On! (166)

Default Carrying On! (166)

Carrying On!

In the next town, Ash & Co. find a Pidgey under attack by a Fearow. Wanting to help he sends Noctowl out who stops it. They soon find out the Pidgey is part of a Pokémon Delivery Company. They find out that there are some Pidgey that have been stolen. Can they find out who did it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

AWWW. SOOOO Cuuuuute!!!
    Pur-PURRRRR. That little pidgey "Ken" was so darn adorable!! They made thaT pIDGEY CUTER THAN THE OTHERS!

I like Cressillia

vulpix Guest

the Pidgey looked even more cute with the messages around there necks.

This epsiode wasn't all that great. I did like the story about the grandfather not knowing if he should continue on the family business due to today's technological advances, and how he ended up giving the job to Malachi anyway when he saw how dedicated he was. The rest of the episode, though, wasn't all that great. It was pretty boring overall.

However, there were a couple of highlights. I liked the part where Team Rocket is hypnotized into thinking they're firing on the twerps, and Wobbuffet has XX eyes. I also liked when the grandfather was telling the pidgeys where to go, and their names were Wingy, Dingy, Flingy, and Norman. LOL
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

i found this episode quite boring. id give it a 5/10 at the most

This episode wasn't terribly bad, I liked it actually ^^

This one was alright, but I loved the Pidgey ^^

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A nice episode I like how the related the Pidgey to Carrier Pigeons, and those Pidgeys are just so darn cute.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Cute but useless.

I liked the Pidgey mail service thing. This was a good episode.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

hm, mail pidgeys, what an idea actually. anyway it was a decent episode i'm not complaing.

That little Pidgey was so cute...the eyes<3
    i love this episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I think the Pidgey were really cute, but i think it was a little unfair using them to carry mail so far away.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I think the idea of carrier Pidgeys was great. It reminds me of when Team Rocket wanted to do the same thing with Hoppip. I thought the smoke cloud Team Rocket used was pretty smart...if only they could breathe. I am also glad Malachi will get to take over the business when his grandfather retires.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

This was a good episode, the Pidgeys was very strong together VS TR....
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was such a good Filler episode in my opinion. Seeing Noctowl getting some decent exposure at the beginning made it all worth while. I loved how it used it's illusionary powers to make itself seems as a Charizard to Fearow, thereby saving the carrier Pidgey from certain death.

Oh my God that little carrier Pidgey was just so cute, I never noticed how pleasant those Pidgey actually are since they really ever appear. With it's little hat and mailbag, it was simply divine. It's trainer was pretty interesting too, I mean, working at a Pidgey Delivery Service? Flying on those giant hot air balloons? Sounds like one of the most dangerous jobs in the anime yet.

I loved that Ash's Noctowl and the Pidgey helped save the other Pidgey from Team Rocket's evil cluthes, and of course, Pikachu's electric attack. It just goes to show that with a little teamwork, anything's possible. It was so sad to have to say goodbye to the Pidgey, they were adorable. This gets a decent 8/10, not bad for a Johto Filler.

That little Pidgey was so incredibly cute & adorable .

Quote Originally Posted by Sayho1234 View Post
    That little Pidgey was so incredibly cute & adorable .
    This episode was actually one of my most hated fillers of Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    This episode was actually one of my most hated fillers of Johto.
    I don't blame you! I mean it is a bit redundant to have TWO fillers about Pidgey occur within one saga. Prior to watching the episode just knowing that the plot of it was just another Johto filler about a pokemon that they've already covered in the saga had made me dislike it! But then I had caught the episode on Boomerang 2 weeks ago, and the plot actually wasn't half bad itself. The baby Pidgey and Team Rocket being good for a change & actually trying to help it achieve it's dream had made me fall in love with this filler episode.

This was an ok episode... It was cool seeing Pidgey used as the main Pokemon for an episode. However, this really felt like a useless filler episode. Ken was really cute to look at! The names were really funny. It was cool seeing Noctowl's trickery hypnosis again.

7/100

This episode was pretty pointless but it was cool that Pidgey was the focus. Glad to see Pidgey meet its goal.

4/10

Great episode! I have this one on VHS, because my parents taped it! I love this episode. The Pidgey is cute! Noctowl also got some screen time, which is cool. Good Jotho filler, 8/10.

It's Mewtwo!
    The Pidgey at the start was too too cute!! I loved the idea of having Carrier Pidgey, but apart from that this episode was a bit boring. There wasn't really much going on.

xxx

A decent, but cute filler episode. The Pidgeys were adorable to see doing their job as Carrier Pidgeys.
    Last edited by Blessed; 3rd September 2012 at 4:00 PM.

Hmm, I'm not sure if this episode was good or bad to be completely honest. I did like the concept of taking a former way of communication and implemented that into the anime. And that Pidgey was really cute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast