Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hassle In The Castle! (167)

Another heavy storm so Ash and Co. head for a spooky castle? Why was their a castle in Japan to begin with? I'll never understand anime logic...

This was a great oppurtunity to showcase a branch of Pokemon Breeding; the healing and medicine branch.

Zubat, probably the most ignored Pokemon to belong to any character finally evolved into a splended Golbat! I loved it, it's the only thing that saved this from being pointless Filler. Kudos to the writers. 5/10

This was an ok episode... It was great to finally see Brock's Zubat evolve into a Golbat. It was funny at the end when he couldn't stay with Dr. Anna just because Golbat's Supersonic was way too strong. There were a lot of funny moments, like everyone getting scared by Wobbuffet's shadow.

30/100

This was a cool episode. Nice to see Brocks Zubat evolve into Golbat. Wobbufet was cool in this episode.

7/10

Eerie, totally unintentional foreshadowing when Brock states he's going to give up being a breeder in favor of medicine.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Quote Originally Posted by brit-angel View Post
    I liked the part where they get freaked out by Wobbafet and their motto. A surprise was that James almost actually said the word for what Jessie was doing, and it starts with a b.
    Jessie: "To protect us from all that chafing and itching!
    James: "It might finally stop all of Jessie's... complaining!

That's got to be one of the best Rocket motto variations in the whole series, for its blatant self-conscious humor - James even pauses right where it counts.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Zubat finally got some screen time and evolved... This is one of the worst Original Series episodes, without a doubt. That means I'll give it 7/10, because Jotho is so awesome! Even the most boring filler in Jotho is good.

It's Persian!
    This was an alright episode. It was interesting to see how those Pokémon worked efficiently. It must have been both happiness and sadness for Brock when his Zubat evolved and when he realised it was too powerful for him to stay with that girl. Loved the way he was dragged away at the end. And poor Team Rocket! All they wanted was some food. :<

xxx

A good and funny episode, Jessie & Wobbuffet made me lol a lot. Brock and Dr. Anna had really great chemistry that was equivalent to him & Wilhemina, too bad it didn't work out. Also, I loved Brock's wedding fantasy. ^o^

Going all the way back to when Brock captured Zubat off-screen, it has been a really long while before Zubat evolved. I do like Zubat's evolutionary forms more though - especially when Golbat evolves to Crobat, that Pokémon is sick. Also, Wobbufet in that mansion and in the maze was hilarious!!

About darn time Zubat evolved. I was thinking that it should have evolved sooner. But, an okay episode.

Probably the only time where Brock's Zubat/Golbat had any development...shoulda been used more
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

This was an OK episode, but it has some funny moments. It's funny when Brock was flirting with Dr. Anna, the look on her face was funny and cute. I lol'd at scene where Brock was telling her to call him "Rocko Brocko","Brockie" or "Lover", and then Misty suggested her to call him "Insane"! Dr. Anna was a beautiful COTD girl, Brock and her chemistry throughout the episode was nice. Too bad he didn't get the girl at the end of the episode.

It's one of few episodes where Team Rocket's motto was actually funny! It's funny when Jessie said, "To protect us from all that chafing and itching", it's even more funny when James added "It might finally stop all of Jessie's........Complaining! LOL.

Also, this is the only episode where Brock's Zubat got some character development. I'm glad his Zubat finally evolved into Golbat, it's about time it did.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

First time I see that Pokémon can be used to help doing massage. Hilarious to see that Rocket Dan were actually scared by Sonans in the dark and the scene that Musashi used Sonans to see whether there was a trap then finally she got trapped herself instead of Sonans. Great time to see Zubat evolved into a Golbat after such a long time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12