Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hassle In The Castle! (167)

Default Hassle In The Castle! (167)

Hassle For The Castle!

After being caught in a heavy Storm, Ash & Co. rush to find shelter finding only a Castle which is used as a small health resort. The Owner has a Zubat and Brock instantly falls for her. However they get lost and the only way to get back is with Zubat's Supersonic. Can they do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

If Wilhemina is my choice for Brock's best love interest, Dr. Anna is a very close second. I think she and Brock really had great chemistry in this episode, and it's a joy to watch them. I also love how they have to work with Team Rocket to get out of the labyrinth. Wobbuffet is also great in this episode as he does spooky noises and volunteers to go with Jessie.

I finally decided to figure out how to make soundclips, and it's much easier than I thought.

TR's hilarious motto from this ep.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    I finally decided to figure out how to make soundclips, and it's much easier than I thought.

TR's hilarious motto from this ep.
    It would have been even funnier if James had used the *proper* word to go with Jessie's 'iching' line. It begins with 'b', and sounds like 'Mitching'.

I mean, 'Jessie's complaining?' XD

That aside, I hated this episode. I really didn't like Dr. Anna... for one, her hair creeped me out. (It was made out of plastic I tells ya!) That, and the whole 'Brock getting married with Ash and Misty at their wedding' really... well, you know. Ash is certainly the type of guy to wear a cap with a suit.

But there were some cute interactions between Jessie and Wobbuffet, which made up for it.

Well James had a noticeable pause there, so the over-the-kids'-heads joke was that he was going to say the other word.

Yeah, that was really funny. I knew they weren't going to say that on a kids' television show, but still.XD I also liked when they were getting all creeped out at Wobbuffet's shadow making the ghostly noises. It's just like "Waaa... waaa... waaa... Waaaabbuffet!" I don't know, the delivery there was just hilarious.XD Overall, a pretty good episode, and it was nice to see Zubat finally get some time in the spotlight.
    Last edited by Heracross; 11th December 2004 at 6:49 AM.
    ~

The Team Rocket motto for this episode was, hands down, the BEST change 4Kids ever made to the Japanese dialogue. And it's very rare that they even make a decent change at all. The first time I heard it, I literally did a double take and said to myself "Oh my God, they actually DID that?!"

Of course, they tried to repeat their success in a later episode by having James describe a battle involving an Omanyte as being "one shell of a fight". I hope they learned that substituting swears doesn't work if it's a cheap pun.

My DeviantArt

Those Aren't Donuts
    A blog dedicated to all things Pokémon
    ...as long as those things are Japanese.

Heh, and now they repeatedly use that "shell" joke in the new TMNT cartoon...

SweetStuff2 Guest

Default Hehehe

I saw this ep. today, and yup the motto was the best part. i was gonna comment, but u guys beat me to the punch.

My 19 year old brother and me(14) actually laughed at something in pokemon. It was ...well,cool cause pokemon is never funny usually.

(ur probly wondering while two old kids were watching pokemon, well, we werent, itz a long story)

vulpix Guest

isn't this the one when Brocks Zubat evolves into a Golbat?

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix
    isn't this the one when Brocks Zubat evolves into a Golbat?
    that happened way back in the Koga episode. And Golbat doesn't evolve into Crobat for a little while also.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Deity
    that happened way back in the Koga episode. And Golbat doesn't evolve into Crobat for a little while also.
    No, this *is* the episode where Zubat evolves. The golbat from before was Koga's.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Zubat evolves into Golbat in this episode and then Golbat evolves into Crobat in "Control Freak" later in this season.

this was a pretty funny episode especially with the spinarak. id say 8/10

I liked the maze alot, and finally Zubat evolved! ^^

I really like this episode and it was nice to see Zubat finally evolve

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A funny episode, I really enjoyed it, Brock and Dr. Anna really got good chemistry together to bad it didn't work out, but I enjoyed Brock's fantasy of them getting married. Nice to see an episode where Zubat finally gets a chance to shine, also nice to see Brock's Zubat evolve into Golbat. I got plenty of laughs at watching Jessie getting impatient and setting off those traps along with Wobbuffet, to bad it was Jessie that set them all off.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Interresting episode.

All the episode of pokemon are nearly the same (Ash going good job, teamrocket doing bad job, ash met team rocket, blast off TR, ash finish is good job)

But this one, it's kinda different.

9/10

lol at the picture

I love how Brocls Zubat finally evolved ^_^ Awesome.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it's about time that zubat evolved, it was a good episode.

Nice episode, i just knew Zubat would evolve
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought this was a good episode. I'm glad Zubat finally was the star of something. I'm also really happy that it evolved into a Golbat. I feel bad for Brock at the same time though, I thought things between him and Dr. Anna might just work out. I thought that the Jessie and Wobbufet parts of the show were hilarious. Especially when Wobbufet scared Team Rocket with its noises.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Yay Zubat evolved haha Brock would have a great wedding 9/10 great episode
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

I just rewatched this episode a few days ago. I thought it was the one where Golbat evolves into Crobat but it was Zubat who evolved into Golbat. This episode was a good laugh and Brock actually had some chemistry with Dr.Anna. I liked the part where they get freaked out by Wobbafet and their motto. A surprise was that James almost actually said the word for what Jessie was doing, and it starts with a b.

Wow, Golbat was so strong.

I loved how Brock and the Doc. was stuck with TR there,

and poor Brock that he left her...
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast