Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Hits And A Miss! (168)

I always like episodes with fighting Pokemon, and Hitmontop is also one of my favorites
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I liked this episode. I thought Chigusa was a great character. I also liked her Hitmontop, I thought it was really cool. I wish we would have gotten to see her grandfather fight though. I was surprised that Brock didn't go love crazy after her. I also think it was a good idea for her grandfather to get Ash to push her, and challenge her belief that she was the next Shihan.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Hitmontop was really sad in the begining, but than it discovered his real ower.

The trainer with the Hitmonlee was strong, but Chigusa was stronger, in the end.

great- 8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by SoLaR-ScEpTiLe View Post
    I always like episodes with fighting Pokemon, and Hitmontop is also one of my favorites
    It's the other way around for me kinda, I usually hate episodes with Fighting types and Dojos but this one was pretty good :P

I liked how the COTD had to overcome a problem, and what better way to improve than to fight for the sake of your home?

I found Hitmontops kicking based moves to be too much like Hitmonlee's. Had the writers had their way, Hitmontop would have most likely lost to the Hitmonlee due to it's inexperience. 8/10

This episode was cool. It was great seeing Hitmontop for the 1st time and seeing its special attack Triple Kick. Hitmontop is definitely my fav. of the 2 kicking Pokemon. The battle between Bulbasaur and Hitmontop was great! The 2nd battle was great too!

60/100

This episode was cool. Seeing Hitmontop for the first time was awsome and seeing triple Kick. Balbasaur vs Hitmon was pretty cool

6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hibachi View Post
    I was surprised that Brock didn't go love crazy after her.
    Indeed, Brock didn't fall in love. I also noticed it when I recently rewatched this episode.

I don't like Fighting types, but I like this episode. I recently rewatched it, and still liked it. Ash helping Chigusa was good to see. 9/10.

It's Slowking!
    I love how Team Rocket come in at the perfect time... in Ninja outfits? lol! This was an alright episode. It was nice of Ash to help that girl, and the last battle she had with that green haired kid was good! And no wonder Team Rocket are always hungry, they spend all that money on machinery that gets blown up by one Thunderbolt!!

xxx

Great episode. The whole premise surrounding the fighting type Pokémons and more Japanese orientated with those Dojo's. Out of all three dojo episodes in Johto, this one is my favorite one - just the whole team of dojo's was emphasized in a well-executed way.

An alright episode, seeing the battles was nice. It was very sweet of Ash to help Chigusa in her training all night. She looks a lot like Whitney lol.

A nice episode. I've always preferred kicking rather than punching. I'm glad they showed off Hitmontop good.

Cool to see a Hitmontop for the first time.)

Maybe the reason why Brock didn't fall in love with Chigusa was because she was, maybe, just maybe, a little too young for his tastes? I don't know.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12