Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Hot Water Battle! (169)

It has good and bad parts
    Hello!

xD

I didn't like the episode that much... It was cool seeing Aipom for the 1st time. This was a filler I felt they really didn't need to have. Ash slipping on the banana was very funny. That Master Ball Beach Ball was really cool. Too bad Ash has never had a Master Ball yet...

10/100

This episode was ok seeing Aipom was cool though. This was an ok filler. Master ball beach ball was cool.

4/10

I liked this episode. Mainly because I like the johto starters. 9/10

It's Wigglytuff!
    Nice to finally see an episode based more on the Pokémon rather than The Twerps. This was an alright filler, although a bit pointless. lol Snorlax moving causing Rock Slides!

xxx

This episode was a better version of that filler episode right after Tracy got that Scyther in my opinion. This episode showed some minuscule character development on the Pokémon and that's what I liked about this episode . Still though, It could have been done better.

A nice episode focusing on the Johto starters. Seeing Chikorita and Cyndaquil interacting was very cute. Jessie & Wobbuffet made this episode very enjoyable.

It was a cute Starter Pokemon episode. It was nice to see them settle out their differences.

This was just another filler episode where the main group's Pokemon gets seperated from them, but I think this filler episode was somewhat decent. It's nice to see Ash's Johto starters and the other Pokemon solving their problem without their trainers.
    Ash's Johto starters and the other Pokemon solving their problem without their trainers was good, I liked their interactions in this episode.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 19th August 2013 at 12:34 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This episode was not bad in my opinion. Nice to see the Pokémon play with the Master Ball toy as a volleyball and the fighting scene between the three starters. I like Nyarth being a Pokémon more than a member of Rocket Dan because of the interaction between him and the starters.

How were Ash and Brock finding a hot spring comfortable when it was clearly already hot outside?

Episodes where it focuses on the Pokemon instead of the human characters for most of the episode are always entertaining.
    Now I want my own Master Ball beach ball!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12