Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hook, Line & Stinker! (170)

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Terrible? I love Corsola.
    Me too .

Andreas was a meanie but he could have kept on being Misty's rival throughout Johto. That plus she could have a championship water battle in the whirl Islands between Poliwrath and Politoad. Great plot. But it was still a good episode.

My ideal battle ever!

This was a very cool episode. Andreas was such a jerk in this episode! I'm glad Poliwirl defeated Poliwrath in the battle! Misty's bad temper was really funny to watch in this episode.

69/100

This was cool especially seeing Poliwrath again. Cool how Poliwhirl won.

7/10

Good episode, 'cause of Misty like previously said. But also Seaking I'd enter that contest too, i mean, who wouldn't want to have the master of chaos in his team?

poliwhirl is so awesome. i think it should have learned a new move

The chosen ones

poliwhirl is so awesome. i think it should have learned a new move

The chosen ones

Great episode, and nice to see it focused on one of my favourite characters from Pokemon: Misty! Andreas is really funny, but I'm glad he respected Misty at the end, and that Misty won! This episode is so awesome! The idea of the Seaking competition was also nice and original, even though it was very similar to the Bug Catching Contest! But oh well, it doesn't matter, it's an awesome episode, 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    This episode was so great! I love it focusing on Misty. Nice to see the return of her temper and Misty lure version 4! Andreas was so disrespectful, I haven't seen that level of rude since Gary during season 1. I'm glad that in the end Poliwhirl got some confidence thanks to it's friends. I'm also glad that Andreas apologized because he was definitely wrong!! I also think he could have been her rival like, Marina, Sakura & Trinity.
    I agree, her temper is one of her most important characteristics, and it was nice seeing that back.

If I'd ever go fishing (which I never do), I'd want a Misty lure! Or how about a Misty mermaid lure (I know that has never been shown in the anime, but it's just a random thought of mine, and the mermaid beauty attracts fish)?

I also consider Andreas to be a good rival, he should've appeared more often than just once!

I liked how this episode focused on Misty, without too much PokeShipping. Sure, I'm a die-hard PokeShipper (maybe the most fanatic one on Earth), but I think Misty is an awesome character, also outside of PokeShipping. Her personality makes her the perfect character to me. She also made Ash more fun. There should've been much more episodes like this, focusing on Misty!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    LOL Jessie's lure was so funny!! & a Misty mermaid lure would be interesting & pretty.
    I don't like Jessie's lure that much (but it was pretty funny), and a Misty mermaid one would be even cuter than the regular one!

I agree he was a good rival to give Misty a push toward her dreams. He really released a side of her which her fans love about her.
    That's why I'd like to see Andreas again (only if Misty would ever return, otherwise that wouldn't have a point).

This episode was great for Misty's development. Misty does not exist only for pokeshipping. Episodes like this proves that Misty can be independent from Ash yet still like him. + we get Ash & Brock supporting her in these kinds of episodes which is absolutely wonderful.
    You are totally right. That's what I like so much about this episode! Misty can be a good character on her own and still be in a relationship with Ash. And she definitely is!

Did you also like the concept about the Seaking catching competition?

Damn writers don't think of these thing. This guy needed to be Misty's rival in the whole of Johto. She could have used the extra training.

My ideal battle ever!

It's Kabuto!
    A years supply of chocolate... that is probably the best prize you could wish for!! Psyduck was so funny coming out and drowning at the wrong time! And Ash mentions Catfish, so that's more proof that animals do exist in the Pokémon world! I didn't really like the battle at the end, it would have made a lot more sense for them to have to battle their Seakings against each other. Anyway I'm glad Misty won, and I agree that the guy should have been her rival throughout Johto!

xxx

I'm always quite enjoying episodes were the character of the day fulfills the antagonistic role and making this episode the more interesting. Andreas was definitely a jerk, but he was meant for that of course. I also like how this episode was one of the few episodes that was mainly focused on Misty and her development as a character.

Now:

Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!!!!

Instant win!

Excellent episode focusing on Misty. Andreas is so rude, I haven't seen that level of rude since Gary back in Season one. Nice to see the return of her temper & Misty lure version 4. I was very elated when Andreas apologized to Misty & that she won the Seaking competition.

How dare he call Staryu a wimp?! He deserved to get creamed. But as usual, they turn nice at the end of the episode.

Good episode, but I had a few problems with it. The first is with Team Rocket. Now usually Team Rocket is doing something wrong, or up to no good, and deserve to be blasted off into space, but until they stole the chocolate they weren't doing anything wrong. I never understood why they never tell Ash and Co. that they have every right to be there when they do. A second issue I have with this episode, is when Misty is telling her Pollywhirl to fight, even when it is obviously scared, for justifiable reasons. It had already gotten beat up by Pollywrath before. Great moral guys, if some bigger and stronger kid wants to fight and you know you can't win, fight him anyway. I know Misty and Pollywhirl won, but that was still a lousy moral.

I didn't like this episode's COTD Andreas at all, he was a jerk! Just because his Poliwarth is stronger than Misty's Poliwhirl, dosen't mean he could insult it like that. Usually I don't like whenever Misty shows her temper for the silliest reasons, but in this episode Misty's temper is totally justified. I'm glad Misty defeted Andreas' Poliwarth with her Poliwhirl and won the Seaking Catching Day competition.

Even though I liked Misty beating Andreas in the Seaking Catching Day Competition, I didn't like when she shared the chocolates with everyone she knows, expect Ash. Jeez, what's with her?

Oh well, cookies are sweeter than chocolates anyway.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 3rd December 2013 at 3:45 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12