Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beauty & The Breeder! (171)

Default Beauty & The Breeder! (171)

Beauty & The Breeder!

Heading through the next town, Brock gets an email from Suzie, the owner of his Vulpix. Eager to meet up with her, he drags Ash & Co. to her. She called Brock so she can use her Vulpix in a Beauty Contest and beat a trainer named Zane and his Ninetales. Can she do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ororo Munroe Guest

This messed things up for so many Breedershippers. But it was still a nice episode.

vulpix Guest

this is one of my all time favorite episide cause Vulpix reunites with it's owner it was so cute,also this episode is mainly about Vulpix(my favorite pokemon).the only thing i hated about this episode is how rude Zane was to Misty when she was just admiring his Ninetails.

Zane was kickass, I loved him. >D We need more people to be rude to Misty

He's so hot. He needs to ditch Suzie like now. XD And then P_B-chan can kidnap him and take him to her Clinic For Obviously Gay And In Denial SexyBoys. :3 You know, with Genero and Gary and other such guys. XD

And then I can send him off to Boston for awhile on a date with Genero and...and.....*___*

Purrrrrrr.

Togechic Guest

Officer Jenny flipping out on Team Rocket. 'Nuff said.

It was too bad that Brock and Suzie pretty much crashed and burned with this episode. That's the main reason why I'm not a breedershipper, even though they were great in the first Suzie episode. I don't know what was more painful to watch, him losing Suzie to Zane (especially the part where she had to remember Brock was still there when she was talking about Zane) or him giving up his beloved Vulpix (yeah, I know it was Suzie's and she had every right to reclaim it, but he did love it). Brock did look great in his suit, though. Ice cream man, ROFLOL. I also liked the part when Team Rocket was giving their fashion advice, and Brock wondered if Onix could use a new look.

Also, I loved Wobby in that wig.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

i didnt like this episode because brock lost his vulpix!!! i wish it wouldve evoled into a ninetails at least before giving it back.

Quote Originally Posted by red_cubone
    i didnt like this episode because brock lost his vulpix!!! i wish it wouldve evoled into a ninetails at least before giving it back.
    I couldn't agree more. We didn't even see who won the contest.

Well this episode was bascially a kick to the crotch for all Breedershippers and fans of Rokon. I thought that losing the little fox was foreshadowing that Takeshi was going to get a full team, but that sure never happened.

Only things I liked about the episode really were the apperence of Kyuukon, Rocketto-Dan's little show with their Pokemon...

AND ISHITSUBUTE PUNCHING DOWN A DOOR! HE ACTULLY DID SOMETHING IN THIS EPISODE! O_O </caps lock>

Otherwise, this episode fails. 3/10

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

If I'm not mistaken, Suzie was voiced by Megan Hollingshead.

Aw...man, Brock had to give Vulpix back , such a sad day for Brock, but TR was funny, lol

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A nice episode, liked seeing Suzie again, to bad Brock had to give back Vulpix.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Pretty good episode. It was nice to see Suzie again. I love Vulpix.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

to be honest i think vulpix would do quite well in brock's team but sadly it had to go back to her trainer, it was a good episode nontheless.

Too bad vulpix is gone.

good episode

This was quite a sad episode, because Brock had become attatched to Vulpix, i think Suzie should have left it with him.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Nice episode, kinda sad that vulpix went back to his trainer...Brock was an great trainer for it
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

It's stupid that Brock needed to receive Suzy his Vulpix.
    Why should he return it to her?
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It's sad that things between Brock and Suzie didn't work out. I'm going to miss his Vulpix. Zane reminds me of one of my friends who has the same name, and also looks very similar...he also likes fire pokemon. I thought it was kind of innapropriate for Zane to snap at Misty for admiring his Ninetails. I wish they would have shown the contest winner.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Aww come on Suzie even if Vulpix wasn't seen that much I liked that little guy..
    Just tip NEVER EVER Mess with Officer Jenny lol
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

The title is a pun on the classic film "The Beauty and the Beast". I guess Brock is the beast lol. So apparently, Vulpix wasn't really Brock's? That's news to me.

It was so cute that Vulpix remembered it's old trainer. Though also sad that Brock lost his cutest and maybe his strongest Pokemon. For what? So it could compete in Beauty Contests...

I did admire the Ninetales Suzie's friend had. It was like a gathering of the Kyuubi's. Too bad Brock lost his chance at love. 5/10

Brock lost his Pokemon and the woman he loved. I don't know how he can stand it for ten years.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was ok... It was very cool to see a Ninetales again. Too bad Brock had to give back the very cute Vulpix had had for a few seasons, and also lost the Woman he loved. Zane was very obnoxious to Misty when she was admiring his Ninetales.

40/100

This episode was nice. Seeing Ninetails was cool. Ashame how Vulpix went baack to Susie I think it was better with Brock.

8/10

I think it was funny how the announcer speaker was poke balls.
    Meowth looked so hilarious too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast