Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Better Pill To Swallow! (172)

I wish old man shuckle was in more than just this episode.
    It was hilarious seeing all the pokemon fall in love with Team Rocket

This episode is so awesome! I love it, and the Shuckle juice making people stalk each other is so awesome! Also nice to see the rare purple Shuckle. It's funny, hilarious, awesome, perfect and marvelous. Spoopie the Bellsprout was great as well. 10/10, what an awesome and perfect episode.

It's Eevee!
    lol Shuckle sounds like some old man. This was a pretty boring episode, although it was funny to see how weird and perverted those Shuckle looked. If only Pikachu continued to love Jessie and Team Rocket finally stole him. ):

Meowth x James shipping?!!!

xxx

Lol, I remember watching this episode time by time again and I just couldn't stop with laughing seeing the trio getting all the attraction from drinking that juice from the Purple Shuckle. Really well-executed in a way that its original intention of this episode is to be funny and humorous and that is what this episode is all about.

A great and hilarious episode, one of my favorites. There were many funny moments even though I didn't care about the Shuckle much. My favorite part was when Pikachu was infatuated with Jessie and they both kept cuddling. It was very sweet & I just lol'd at it.

xDDD It was too funny seeing the Pokemon fall in love. The Shuckle were okay in this episode.

Once again Team Rocket got in trouble for doing nothing wrong. Old Man Shuckle said that all of the shuckles had to be wild. Which means that Team Rocket was perfectly right to catch them, including the Purple one. And yet Ash and friends wanted to stop them. How is that different from Ash wanting to catch a new pokemon and Team Rocket trying to stop him? It's not. As to the "Love potion" and Brocks refusal to take it, I call foul. He didn't seem to mind having an advantage with the Heavy Ball in Going Apricorn, but now that he can get a love potion, suddenly it's artificial. Sorry just doesn't cut it.

This was just a pointless filler episode! Jessie/Pikachu and James/Meowth getting infatuated like that was weird.
    But it's nice to see a Shiny shuckle in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Cool to see a shiny Shuckle! It's not that often you see shiny Pokemon in the show. I'm not counting Noctowl, because I mean you don't see shiny versions of various Pokemon not just one that has the obvious potential to show up every couple episodes.

I liked the old mans Bellsprout.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12