Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power Play! (173)

Great to see Gary "was here, Ash is a loser!" again, Gary is so awesome! He is definitely one of my favourite characters! It was also nice to see Gary's Umbreon, I was happy to see it when I saw this one for the first time, because of Gary's Eevee in the last episode of the Orange Islands season. 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow's Tara View Post
    What was that accent the kid using Alakazam come from?
    It's a British accent. (:

It's Shellder!
    This episode was a bit boring but it was nice to see Gary again. And his Umbreon looked really good, as did Team Rocket's Wobbuffet machine! It's surprising that Team Rocket had the brains to come up with a machine that can mimic a Pokémon's abilities, yet they've failed to steal a single Pokémon in years!!

xxx

Great to see Gary again after a absence of over more than fifty episodes. I really enjoyed the clear change of personality he has and his prominent role in this episode. Also that Umbreon of his is sick - unfortunate he didn't use it against Ash in the Johto League. For the rest was this episode quite basic but I did like the Wobbuffet machine from Team Rocket.

A nice episode, I liked seeing Gary again with his cool Umbreon that evolved from Eevee. I loved the Robo-Mecha-Wobbuffet that TR created, they were so great in this episode. Nice to know that Jessie got the inspiration from her Wobbaffet.
    Last edited by Blessed; 17th September 2012 at 6:24 AM.

I think this episode should have aired after Trouble's Brewing. But, it was good to see Gary debut Umbreon. It showed that it's a really powerful Pokemon. It sucks it didn't have Faint Attack though.

I liked seeing Gary again. It was really cool to see that his Eevee evolved into Umbreon because that Eeveelution suits him the best IMO. I liked watching Umbreon in action during the battle against the kid with the Alakazam, Umbreon was really strong!

I remember when I watched this episode with a friend years ago. We were both very impressed by how cool and strong Umbreon was and we were also a little jealous of Gary because neither of us had an Umbreon in our games at that time.

The plot with the black out and power plant didn't interest me that much. However, I loved Team Rocket's robo mecha Wobbuffet - I liked the design and how it was based on Wobbuffet's Counter attack.

Good to see Shigeru back to the anime again with another new Pokémon. Sad thing is that Blacky did not make use of any dark type attacks. At least bit would suffice but something like feint attack or pursuit would be better. I love the Sonans mecha in this episode and Nyarth and Kojiro mimicking Sonans salute posture.

I liked how the writers showed the dark types immunity to psychic type attacks.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12