Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Time! (174)

Default Mountain Time! (174)

Mountain Time!

Heading by a Mountain, Ash & Co. see a Ledian that is trying to fly against the currents. It turns out he has to fly to the top of the mountain each day. Can it learn how to do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

:0~

*sits there drooling for about an hour*

Oh, um....Benji was hot. And the TR thing with the rock was classic. XD

Stupid Wobbuffet. But it's so cute. XD

Purrrrrrr.

Factory Head Noland Guest

Phantom Busgy most of your posts are about hot people, lol!!

I didn't really like episode, the only thing I liked was when the Pokemon and Team Rocket were on the see-saw rock and Wobbuffet popped up...funny as!

Heh, I know they are. XD But that's what gets me interested in an ep, then I'll watch it and see how much I really DO like it. >3

Purrrrrrr.

Okay, it was pointed out I was talking about the wrong episode, so I'll give a correct review. Sorry about that. I should have read the opening description to refresh myself. Honest, I've watched the episode, I swear.

Anyway, this was a pretty interesting episode. It's too bad that things still ended bad for Team Rocket, but they still had some great moments. Victreebell had some great moments, especially when everyone dove for James's candy, and when the dust cleared, Victreebell was on James's head as usual. I also like when the camera pans across Team Rocket and Victreebell, and they're all wearing the same resigned expression. LOL I also love when Jessie pulls on Wobbuffet's face and he burps (at least according to the closed captioning). It was great that Togepi saved everyone from certain death too, and they had no idea what happened.
    Last edited by wobbanut; 26th March 2005 at 4:19 AM.

I liked that scene with the rock, too. I'm actually watching this episode air on Kids WB as I'm typing this, but now I've noticed that the same person doing Benji's vocie must be the same person doing Max's voice!

EDIT: You can tell this especially when Benji says, "Ledian, help pull everybody up!"

EDIT 2: And wobbanut, you're talking about the wrong episode.
    Last edited by Rex Kamex; 23rd March 2005 at 10:25 PM.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

vulpix Guest

Ledian is soo adorable!!

this was a pretty good episode. ledian was entertaining and it was good to see a strong bug type pokemon. 8.7/10

I've never seen this one but it looks interesting.

This one isn't bad, is it great either, but good enough with at least a Ledian

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A nice exciting filler I enjoyed it. seeing Ledian in action was very nice, and I got plenty of laughs out of Pikachu, Togepi, and TR up on the balancing rock.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Eugh, Benji. Short shorts, dodgy hair, HEADBAND. And really bad dub voice. God I hate him!
    However, Jessie's rant about failure made me grin and James' response that she was ruining the fabric was just great 8D. But what on Earth was going on in Benji's head... TR steal two pokemon in front of him and then he says oh not they might get hurt. Erm, whut? IS he blind or something. And why couldn't they use Onix to get through that landslide...

And LOL 'Noctowl hasn't had the same intensive training Ledian has.' Brock's right there, I don't think it's had any!

Maybe this episode was pretty bad after all...

Although I liked Ledian
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

This filler was pretty boring. I didn't find nothing interesting except for the fact that they're on a mountain. I love mountains ^^

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it wasn't one of the best episodes but at least it was with a ledian, they make a funny sound if you ask me:P

Nah..it was an ok episode, Ledian is a cool Pokemon..but i dint like this episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought Ledian was a really cool pokemon. I got a lot of laughs during the parts where Team Rocket, Togepi, and Pikachu were balancing on the rock. I am glad Benji and his Ledian were able to help, and I also glad he was promoted to officer.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I remember this episode. I really liked the scene with the see-saw rock with the Pokemon and Team Rocket. It was pretty funny.

I remember this episode about 7 years ago. I enjoyed it. I did find Benji to be interesting. And the scene with the rock was also fun to watch. This episode sure teaches viewers about dangerous rocky paths.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    This one isn't bad, is it great either, but good enough with at least a Ledian
    yea that was completely what I was going to say
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Ledian was so strong, i loved to see it.
    And when TR and Pikachu were standing on the big stone it was very funny....
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This is one of the Fillers I don't really much like. I liked that Ledian appeared, but just trying to pass through a windy valley seemed like the worst plot in any episodes so far.

I'll admit that although most Bug types are weak, the Ledian in this episode was strong. Had it not been for Team Rocket's balancing act, I would've hated this for sure.

At least Ledian was a hero by saving Togepi and Pikachu, that works in my book. 3/10

I didn't really like this filler episode that much... It was cool however seeing Ledian for the 1st time. It definitely is 1 tough Pokemon. Ledian was great hero saving Togepi and Pikachu. I didn't really like how Ledian was training. The rock scene was funny.

20/100

This was also pretty pointless. Seeing Ledian was ok I guess. Cool to see it save the day.

2/10

I love Ledian, so it was great to see it appear. I remember seeing this episode for the first time, years ago, when I was 8 years old. A day before seeing it, I got a Ledian card out of a TCG booster pack which I was very happy with. One day after that, when I saw the episode for the first time, I said to my parents, 5 minutes before Pokemon would be aired, "I hope I'll finally see Ledian in the anime", and yes, an episode focusing on Ledian. That coincidence and those memories alone make me like this episode.

Today, I got a Ledian kid figure I ordered a week ago, and I'm very happy with it. It made me feel like rewatching this episode, so I did. This episode is special to me, with nostalgia, but aside from that and seeing Ledian, it wasn't as good as most Jotho episodes... However, good to see Ledian being strong and Benji getting promoted. 7/10 is the rating I give, above average, quite enjoyable, but most Jotho episodes get higher grades from me.

This episode is terrible. There are no redeeming qualities about it. It was a standard Pokémon filler episode with a boring CoTD. There were two select pieces of BGM that I liked but it's overshadowed by the rest of the episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast