Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mountain Time! (174)

It's Raichu!
    Ledian is a cool Pokémon, but this episode was so dull. The only thing I liked about it was how Team Rocket still planned to steal Pikachu/Togepi regardless of the fact that The Twerps just saved their lives!

xxx

You know, I think I should be a little less critical to filler episodes in Johto. I actually enjoy most of the fillers up to now - this one included. The whole synopsis - while nothing exceptional - was still surprisingly enjoyable to watch. Ledian is certainly a awesome Pokémon and they introduced it well in this episode and the characters of the day were in some way, shape or form interesting enough for me.

A pretty good episode, I enjoyed it. Seeing Ledian in action was very nice, and I got plenty of laughs out of Pikachu, Togepi, and TR up on the balancing rock. Nice to see Ash was concerned about Togepi as well. Wobbuffet dumb but so cute.

It's good to see a Pokemon with mediocre stats shown to be really powerful in the episode. Victreebel was funny as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    It's good to see a Pokemon with mediocre stats shown to be really powerful in the episode. Victreebel was funny as always.
    Agreed!
    It's interesting how the show can make weak Pokemon seem really strong.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12