Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wobbu-palooza! (175)

Hybrid View

Default Wobbu-palooza! (175)

Wobbu-palooza!

When entering a town which has an abundance of Wobbuffets, Ash & Co. decide to take part in the festivities. But when a trio of trainers come and cause trouble...the townfolk cannot do anything about it. Can they be stopped?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

What can I say about this episode? It has lots of Wobbuffets, Team Rocket really get the royal treatment for a while (the twerps are usually the ones that get a free dinner), and Jessie's Wobbuffet kicks major butt! It's definitely one of my favorite episodes to watch.

I always thought that only specific characters could have pokemon that looked different, but almost every Wobbuffet was a different size or shape. That's what I call wild!

vulpix Guest

in this episode i never saw so much Wabbaffets before.

this is one of my favorite episodes because jesse got a wobby! too bad she lost her lickintung though. it was a good pokemon 9.5/10

I couldn't even ESTIMATE how many Woobys there was! But like I always say, who's complaining?

What a lame episode. Ash & Co were rendered helpless (by the townspeople) in stopping some bullies from causing trouble simply because of a tradition.

LOl, all of the Wobbuffets, O_O, but the idea behind the trainers was dumb

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I loved how they made Team Rocket look like good guys in this episode, and we got see some Wobba-action as well. But I thought the whole rule thing is pretty stupid, who made up that?

Lots of wonderful Wobbuffet and TR being the good guys again great episode, though it kinda sucked that Ash, Misty, & Brock were prevented from having a Pokemon battle just cause of some lame tradition.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

The good news: There are a lot of Wobbuffet in the village. And the festival too. So did Jesse who had a Wobbuffet, which is a good thing for her.
    The bad news: The twerps(Ash, Misty, and Brock as called by TR) were not allowed to battle inside the village because of a certain tradition. And Jesse accidentally trading her Lickitung for a Wobbuffet.

Too much Wobbuffet :P That's why I didn't enjoy this one too much.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

This is quite a good episode, it was quite weird to see Ash and co cheering Team Rocket.

there were so many wobbufetts in it, it's almost not normal anymore, still it wasc a nice episode i liked to watch it.

a whole town of Wobbufett..thats so funny, i love it!
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

WUAAAABAAFFEET!! A hole town of Wabbuffets! lol
    Those three bad guys, are so a pain in the guts!!!

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I loved the town of Wobbufets. It was also a nice change of pace to see Team Rocket viewed as heroes for a short period of time. I thought the whole "can't battle during the festival" rule was really dumb. Officer Jenny should have let Ash, Misty, and Brock fight if those three thugs were destroying the Wobbufet statue. However, I'm glad Team Rocket ultimately ended up what they deserved.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Wobbufets!!!! I would be afraid if I lived in that town! But that was mean of those guys hurting those poor Wobbys.. even I don't like them a lot
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

All those Wobbuffets were very srange.... especially the cop Wobbuffet....
    And i loved how jessie's wobbuffet knocked out those criminals from the city.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I don't particularly enjoy Team Rocket's Wobbuffet so I didn't like the ones in this episode. It focuses more on Team Rocket than on Ash and Co.

I liked that Wobbuffet wasn't ignored in Johto as seen in this episode where a whole town of Wobbuffet's was shown. The species as a whole got several episodes to itself. Later on, it's almost completely useless, in battle at least.

5/10
    Last edited by Lorde; 17th April 2010 at 10:10 AM.

That was a stupid rule. They were going to watch the gang destroy the statue because of that rule? Team Rocket did good helping out. If only the had the food inside their basket.

If Team Rocket hadn't done anything I bet that the three guys would have had the fighting Pokemon kick all the Wobbefuet before proceeding to destroy the entire town. That rule was kinda stupid and should have had an expection, it's interesting how they really thought the three bad guys were going to stop just because they do that. Don't waste your breath, attack.

I wouldn't have let any rules stopped me, I would have stopped those bad guys because as Jessie said, some rules are meant to be broken and that rule has to be one of them.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

You can never ever go wrong with a filler episode revolving around Wobbuffet !

Didn't really like this episode... I don't like Wobbufet that much so this episode felt a little weird to me. I did like seeing the Wobbufet being very strong in battle to defeat the bad trio.

10/100

This episode was ok. Nice to see Wobbufet get it's own episode. Cool to see Wobbufett battle also.

6/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast