Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wobbu-palooza! (175)

I laughed for most of the episode just because of the abundance of wobbuffets!

Notice it says most people like me.

No you may not have my autograph.

Spoiler:- Credits:

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Watched it for old time's sake, and I thought it was cute. It's one of those (not-so) rare times we get to see Team Rocket's hearts in the right places, even if they are petty thieves. Still, at least Wobbuffet had a time to shine, and I think that's what's rather memorable about it. I wish Jessie's Wobbuffet kept the headband on, though, made him look cooler.

Oh yeah, I also noticed that Wobbuffet's voice was different. Could be because the voice actor (I don't know who) was still trying to get into the part, and hadn't yet figured out what the character was like. Still, it was nice nostalgic filler.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

This episode is great and unique, with all those Wobbuffet. I really liked it, and the fact that attacking Wobbuffet in the town was funny and unique. Jessie's Wobbuffet is really funny, and it was great to see an episode that revolves around it. 9/10.

An episode that had potential but ended up sucking. The whole thing was stupid. "I will let my Pokémon get assaulted due to festival rules" was the stupidest thing that I ever heard. This was just a sad episode really.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    An episode that had potential but ended up sucking. The whole thing was stupid. "I will let my Pokémon get assaulted due to festival rules" was the stupidest thing that I ever heard. This was just a sad episode really.
    Hahaha! I had to laugh at that one too. But I'm glad I never saw the episode again after that.

My ideal battle ever!

You know, this episode just summarizes why I love Wobbuffet so much. The comedic dumbfound Pokémon is always hilarious to watch and you just can't help to laugh when you see Wobbuffet with that thing on his head while fighting alone against the festival crushers. And so, because this episode was primarily focused on Wobbuffet, I enjoyed it.

I loved this episode, it was so cute seeing a Village full of Wobbuffets. Lots of lol moments when TR went in the Womans house to eat. I thought the whole "can't battle during the festival" rule was really dumb though. My favorite part was when Jessie's Wobbuffet knocked out those criminals from the Village.

Team Rocket being the heroes for an episode was quite interesting. As was a town full of Wobbuffet. And I agree that the no battling during the festival rule was dumb.

xxx

That was a stupid rule. They were going to watch the gang destroy the statue because of that rule? Team Rocket did good helping out. If only the had the food inside their basket.

This episode convinced me that this Officer Jenny is the worst one. OK so you can't Pokemon battle, fine. But weren't that gang destroying public property. Isn't that an arrestable offense in Pokemon world? And the rule about battling outside of the village, talk about arbitrary. Boo Jenny.

An okay yet odd episode...but 'twas a great laugh!
    Wobbuffet are freakin' hilarious in the anime lol

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

This was a rather medicore episode. It annoyed me when Officer Jenny and the others prevented Ash, Brock and Misty from fighting those annoying troublemakers, but did nothing when the same guys were destroying the Wobbufett sculpture. It would be much better if Ash, Misty and Brock battled the festival crashers instead of Team Rocket battling them.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This is a fun episode to me and it was excellent! Sonans amazingly knock out the fighting type Pokémon and many people worship Sonans. One flaw to me is that Rocket should have used Sonans balloon instead of Nyarth to match the episode.

Those tiny Wobbuffet were freaking adorable!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12