Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Imitation Confrontation! (176)

This episode wa alright. Pretty cool to see Ditto again I guess.

3/10

This episode happened to be one of the most enjoyable one yet. Duplica made her return and in my theory that she may want to get closer to Ash. Her mini-ditto sure pack a punch.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

I wonder why they never showed Duplica in the specials and they did Casey? She was shown since Kanto, so she should have got some appearance.

My ideal battle ever!

I like this episode quite a lot. I had it on VHS, until my sister ruined my VHS to bully me. It was a nice episode with an explanation between the difference between Counter and Mirror Coat. Seeing Duplica again was also cool. Team Rocket stealing Mini-dit was great, especially when they tried trading it for a Dragonite! It was so epic and funny!

This episode? This was a good episode. Duplica should've appeared more in Johto since she was a fun character. Mini-Ditt was a cool Pokémon and it would've been interesting to see the other kind of Ditto Duplica would've captured.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

This episode was a basically a huge case of "B!tch Stole My Look"
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Nice to see characters from a long while ago reappear (Duplica in this case). I for one liked this episode a little, but it wasn't that strong and it was quite predictable during the second half with Team Rocket. Mini-Dit was quite funny and how its size was miniscule compared to bigger Pokémons.

One of my favorite Johto episodes, I loved it so much. It was so nice seeing Duplica again after a long time. It was cute how Ditto transformed into Pikachu & Togepi. Mini-Dit transforming into miniscule versions of big pokemon was very interesting and unique. I liked how in this episode, TR fought back and didn't give up. Also, love how Meowth gave Jessie the extra confidence to use Wobbuffet. Wish they would have shown the match that Ash & Duplica never finished though.

I loved seeing Duplica a second time. It's too bad we didn't see her any more after that.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I think it was nice for Duplica to make a return, she was a good character! This episode with the mini transforming had too much cuteness in it.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist View Post
    I loved seeing Duplica a second time. It's too bad we didn't see her any more after that.
    We should've seen her in DP. That Duplica rip off with the Shiny Ditto was too much to bear. I mean Cyber's going on ranting about how a duo of Ash's older pokemon are making a cameo, but aren't actually his (as in wild ones), but I found this an even bigger upset. Yes, Duplica hasn't been seen since Johto, but still, she had two different Ditto, and now we have another girl that has two different Ditto? Why not bring back Duplica back with her third Ditto? Seriously, what was the hassle? Did we really need the Flint-fangirl?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    We should've seen her in DP. That Duplica rip off with the Shiny Ditto was too much to bear. I mean Cyber's going on ranting about how a duo of Ash's older pokemon are making a cameo, but aren't actually his (as in wild ones), but I found this an even bigger upset. Yes, Duplica hasn't been seen since Johto, but still, she had two different Ditto, and now we have another girl that has two different Ditto? Why not bring back Duplica back with her third Ditto? Seriously, what was the hassle? Did we really need the Flint-fangirl?
    Duplica's last appearance was in 2001, that ep in DP with the Ditto aired in 2010. Why would they bring back a character who hadn't appeared in a decade?

What's the point of a COTD who appeared twice appearing 9 years later in a filler?

I certainly don't care about Duplica.
    Last edited by WhyHelloThere; 13th October 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Duplica's last appearance was in 2001, that ep in DP with the Ditto aired in 2010. Why would they bring back a character who hadn't appeared in a decade?
    They already did same with Jessibelle, being living proof how even most old characters can in theory return again.

Spoiler:- return:

Duplica could have in theory reappear again too, but it seems writers rather decided to create recycled and inferior version of same character in DP instead of using older one. Which is pity because i did enjoyed her personality and Ditto shenanigans, warranting title of "master of disguise".

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    They brought her back because they couldn't think of anyone else they could use. I rahter them used Casey to debute a shiny Pokemon but Ditto is supposed to be a common thing in Johto since cloning is legalized in the G/S/C games.

My ideal battle ever!

Ditto's so squishy. :3 I wonder if we'll ever see Duplica again? Being a Ditto Master seems interesting.

Neat seeing a Ditto that transform in ti smaller versions of Pokemon.
    I'm suprised James wasn't dressed as Duplica.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Duplica's mini Ditto made me cackle; I loved seeing it transform into a mini Onix and a mini Arbok. Poor Duplica though; both her Ditto had some sort of transforming issue at one point. Anyway, I loved that Ash actually used his Totodile to battle Duplica's Ditto and Jessie and James's Ash and Duplica disguises looked better than the originals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12