Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imitation Confrontation! (176)

Default Imitation Confrontation! (176)

Imitation Confrontation!

When at the Pokémon Center, Ash & Co. meet up with their old friend Duplica who has a brand new Ditto...this one makes tiny forms of the Pokémon. However Team Rocket want this Ditto and steal it. Can they get it back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

meggirl63 Guest

That was a funny episode with that mini-Dit! ;-)

I know my favorite part out of this episode had to be Jessie and James getting a little revenge on the twerps and Duplica from "Ditto's Mysterious Mansion" by dressing as Ash and Duplica to do the motto. Now *that* was genius. I also enjoyed the final fight, with Duplica teaching Team Rocket about Wobbuffet's attacks. Plus, mini-Wobbuffet was so cute!!!

vulpix Guest

aww mini-dit was so cute when it transformed into big pokemon and turned out small,that was so cute.

Togechic Guest

Too much cute in this episode, what with Duplica, Dit and mini-dit, the latter transforming into mini-wobbuffet, and Togepi playing with them.

Melissa Guest

Even after this episode, Wobbuffet still used counter most of the time when it was supposed to use Mirror Coat. I liked this episode especially when TR was trying to sell a mini Arbok.

Duplica actually looked cuter than she did before. Maybe it's because like Ash, she's maturing a bit more.

i loved this episode!!!! ditto was great! who wouldnt want a ditto that transforms into a mini pokemon? 10/10!

I agree with red_cubone. I wish that we saw a tiny Meganium!

ash must have been pretty ashame when duplia tp;d him about his tootodile moves seen duplica make me happy i thought we will never see her again

101/10 indeed

merry christmas!

I love the Mini-Ditto ^_^, it's so tiny and the way it transforms

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

One of my favorite Johto episodes, I loved seeing Duplica again se was always one of my favorite characters from the first season. Mini Dit transforming into smaller versions of big Pokemon was very cute and to top it having Duplica and her Mini Dit school TR was hilarious. To bad the epsiode ended with Ash and Duplica just about to finish their fight I wanted to see how it would end.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Mini-Dit was great, I loved the big dramatic transformation into an onix only to see it in Misty's arms.

And Jessie and James as Duplica and Ash is one of their most ingenious entrances ever.

And ya know, that's almost a good scheme, it could have worked.

The only thin they could have done which would have made the episode better would have been some huge counter tennis battle between the wobuffets, I would have loved it. But still, good episode for a pretty useless filler.
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

Sure, Duplica is very good knowing some of Wobbuffet's attacks like Counter, Mirror Coat, etc. Plus, Duplica slapped her name on because some of her Pokemon, especially her Ditto named "Mini Ditt" could transform yet duplicate! TR goaled to steal her "Mini Ditt" and her other Ditto to transform into a mini-sized version of Jesse's Arbok. I love that part when Duplica is disguised as Nurse Joy and her "Mini Ditt" as Chansey! This episode is a good one out there.

This was one of the episodes I still remebered through all the years, seeing it again brought back some even more good memories. -.-

FC: 0475 0331 5081

This was an ok episode. The only good part was Mini-Dit.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Oh, I remember this one! Mini-Dit! ^__^ When it transformed into that tiny little Onix? I almost died laughing!

Duplica herself is awesome. We need to see her again! Who knows, maybe she'll have a third Ditto with another transformation issue! :3
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Funny episode. Ditto is always so adorable ^_^

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

oh yeah ditto, the living gelliputti (clay for kids), it was a nice episode i enjoyed it.

Mini dit was cute, i like this episode..but i dont like Duplica ^_^;
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought Mini-Ditt was so cute. Especially when it transformed into Onix and Arbok. It was really nice to see Duplica again. I wish they would have shown the battle between her and Ash at the end though. I thought Team Rocket's idea to trade Mini-Ditt was really smart. I also liked how Duplica called out Ash for not teaching Totodile Hydro Pump, and Jessie for not knowing Mirror Coat.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I love Duplica she was one of my favorite characters and this episode was so adorable!!
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Duplica was always my favorite COTD and I was sooooo glad they brought her back. but why bring her back? Just for Filler purposes?

Liked that her newest Ditto had a "birth defect" that made it transform into miniature versions of Pokemon. It was neat though.

Really, Team Rocket should have just traded it for any Pokemon, but they got greedy and they wanted rare Pokemon. They always lose. 7/10

Great episode. Duplica is so cool, I really loved her.

Ditto and Mini-Ditto were cute, as all the Ditto. and I love the battles vs TR.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This episode was ok... It was the better of the 1st 2 Ditto-only trainer episodes. Mini-Dit was so cute every time it transformed into mini-Pokemon. Duplica was hilarious in this episode especially when she was dressing up as Ash.

30/100

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast