Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Trouble With Snubbull! (177)

Default The Trouble With Snubbull! (177)

The Trouble With Snubbull!

Meeting up with the owner of the Snubbull following Team Rocket, Ash & Co. decide to help her find it. Tracking it down to Team Rocket, they must team up to get it back, but suddenly it evolves into Granbull...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Jesus Of Suburbia Guest

sounds unnusually funny!

staticbear Guest

i recorded that episode and solar flares made the sound staticy just a little though i dont mind static at it makes pikachu's thundershock attack sound rad iliked how snubbulls owner showed more love to her granbull after the evolution and that they worked together

How come Granbull saw Meowth's tail when Arbok attacked her? I thought she evolved because she was mad at how dumb for leaving her home.

It was funny seeing her fantasy about Meowth.

I just finished watching this episode again (since it's been a while since last airing this episode), I still think that it was alright. I mean it wasn't the greatest. However, Granbull is one cool pokemon!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

vulpix Guest

i thought it was cute haw Snubbull was in love...with Meowths tail.

A very good episode but then end was kinda suckish. Well thats the end of the Snubull saga. But Granbull rocks! Hardcore Man yeah!

It's too bad that Team Rocket never gets the breaks. I don't know if Madam Muchmoney should have given them a reward or not, but I still feel a bit bad for them. I'm also really ticked that the twerps got everything all wrong thinking that Team Rocket was trying to keep snubbull/granbull or hurt her. For gosh sakes, guys, take a chill pill. I think I should have watched this episode before I watched "A Scare to Remember", that would have been a great soother.

On the positive side, I do like the part where snubbull imagines Meowth inviting her to bite his tail, and the part where Wobbuffet keeps jumping back instead of going into battle. LOL
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

i didnt like this episode because snubull didnt follow team rocket anymore! o well it was cool to see granbull in an episode though. 8/10

This episode wasn't bad ^^

Oh, I was so surprised when Snubull suddenly evolved into Granbull out of the blue

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A good episode, with a nice ending to the Snubbull Johto arc. Poor Meowth having his tail used as bait to catch Snubbull. I was very surprised that Snubbull evolved into Granbull, I guess it thought Meowth might like it better as a Granbull than a Snubbull, I'd say the funniest moment in this episode was Wobbuffet moving backward away from Granbull, that was funny.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Aww Snubbul was so very cute in this episode, I loved the way it handled the rejection and then evolved, I'm guessing to impress Meowth or maybe to punish him for rejecting her. (It is a girl right?) And butch Mme Muchmoney was cool too. AN excellent end to Snubbul's storyline.
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

This is pretty funny. I miss how Snubbull was always following them around though.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

meowths tail was the target again:P
    it was a nice episode to watch.

its sad for Meowths tail...but Grandbull is so cool
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Granbull is great! Im ganna miss snubbull.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I am going to miss Snubbull. I am really happy it evolved into a Granbull though. I thought it was funny when Wobbufet kept retreating when it was supposed to fight Granbull. I felt bad for Snubbull when it thought Meowth broke it's heart. However, I also feel bad for Meowth having to be used as bait.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I love this episode good thing is evolved to a Granbull but the thing I hate is that money lady annoys that poor thing... 9.4/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

I really loved this episode.
    Snubbull was very tired, so it's good that she evolved and back to her family.
    and TR was very mean to her.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Oh this episode was something else. We got to see Snubbull again, but thankfully it fulfilled a purpose this time and it didn't just appear randomly as it usually does. Snubbull's evolution was totally unexpected as I had thought it would remain a Snubbull like Jigglypuff remained a Jigglypuff. Team Rocket taking possession of it was interesting to see as well, since they never usually succeed in capturing another Pokemon. Madame Muchmoney was an interesting addition to this episode as well. I thought it was nice that she was trying desperately to find her Snubbull after it left her mansion. She promised to stop pampering and spoiling Granbull to win it back, and it worked! That was a great way to end the whole Snubbull's stalking subplot I think. This episode wrapped things up nicely so it gets a 7/10.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Granbull for the 1st time after Snubbell evolved. It was great to see Madame Muchmoney finally stop spoiling Granbull and actually battle well with it. Snubbell being in love with Meowth's tail was very funny.

39/100

This episode was ok. Seeing Granbull for the first time was ok. Fuuny Snubull was ubsessed with Meowths tail

Seeing the stalking Snubbull evolve was nice. This was the right way to give Snubbull/Granbull closure. I like this episode. It's one of the worst Original Series episodes, which means it's still entertaining and enjoyable. 8/10.

They did it perfectly to end Snubbull's role in the series. I also think people exaggerated Snubbull's appearance rate. That Pokémon only appeared in like four episodes so far so I wasn't really bothered by Snubbull whatsoever. Happy to see Snubbull evolving into Granbull.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast