Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Trouble With Snubbull! (177)

A nice episode with a good ending to the Snubbull arc. I was surprised that Snubbull evolved into Granbull, I guess because it felt sad that Meowth didn't like it as a Snubbull.

That really must have hurt getting bitten on the tail by a Granbull. But, I didn't like that Ash didn't believe Team Rocket.

Kind of sad episode. Here is another example where Team Rocket tried to do something right and got punished for it. I can see why they don't want to do anything right.

Ugh....that Snubbull appeared in AGAIN in this episode, but thankfully it's her last appearance in the Johto series. It's surpring when Snubbull evolved after seeing Meowth tied up, she beat up Jessie's Arbok. It's kinda funny how she handled Meowth's rejection.
    I'm glad Granbull finally went back to Madame Muchmoney at the end of the episode, she was really worried about the Pokémon.

Tbh I thought Snubull would be a recurring character like Jigglypuff and follow Team Rocket throughout the whole Johto series, but thankfully it didn't happen.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Why did Nurse Joy say she'd take Snubbull to the Pokemon Centre?
    Weren't they already in the Pokemon?
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12