Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariados Amigos! (178)

Default Ariados Amigos! (178)

Ariados Amigos!

Meeting up with their old friend Aya of Fuchia Gym, they learn about a new Dojo which is holding a tournement. Aya is taking part with her Venonat and Ash with his Bulbasaur decides to take part. Will either of them win or will they both fail?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ororo Munroe Guest

This was a surprising episode. I never expected Aya to be one of the minor characters that would appear again.

vulpix Guest

i really liked this episode it was funny when Pinco exploded it was cool...no it was sad,but hey i liked this ep anyway!!

Blaziken master Guest

I just hate how Aya had to come back when they could have had the ever hot Janine and HER ariados.Sorry had to get that out,Anyway good appearance for ariados
    Last edited by Blaziken master; 4th December 2005 at 11:16 AM.

Compared to "Two Hits and a Miss", I really like this episode for several reasons. One, it was a lot easier to understand than 2H&AM, which had terms and traditions that I couldn't understand. At least this episode was pretty straightforward. It had a lot of great little bits as well. I like the part where Misty gets freaked out when a spinarak gives her a web face wrap. I also like the part where Wobbuffet pops out in a sequined outfit. I liked Aya in this episode too, and it was great to see her again.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

too bad koga wasnt in this episode. it wouldv been fun to watch. it was pretty good overall, good storyline. 8.8/10

Quote Originally Posted by *~Ice-Blizzard~*
    too bad koga wasnt in this episode. it wouldv been fun to watch. it was pretty good overall, good storyline. 8.8/10
    I couldn't agree more ^^

I might have saw the second half of the ep, but I can still say it was lame.

[just finishes watching the ep in Japanese]

odd... it seems as though Aya's Konpan knows Poison Sting. It can't even learn that attack... thank god AG started showing this Pokemon (its evolution, at least) use its psychic abilities. If only Butterfree had been so lucky.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Not too excting, Koga in here would have been better

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A good episode it was great seeing Aya again she fit this episode perfectly. I loved seeing Pineco blowup on Brock after he compliments Pineco I got a laugh out of it. Misty looks very cute in ninja gear, and it's always funny when we see her confront Bug Pokemon.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Misty's bug phobia is always good to see
    And I loved their ninja costumes. And the Spinarak web mask, Misty's reaction was very good. The school was good and the battle was too. Yep, I'm glad Aya came back, she's a very good character. Now if only they did return at some point. But I guess this place is locked in filler land forever...

'Would we have to pay?' LOL I love Ash and Misty sometimes.
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

I love that character but this episode just really bored me >_>

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

good episode, it was fun seeing aya agin in this ep.

Aya is a great trainer, its always fun to see Misty scared
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought it was really good to see Aya again. I thought she and her Venonat got a lot stronger. I thought it was good to see Ariados.I thought it was funny when Misty had to have the Spinarak face treatment. I also thought it was funny when Pineco explodes in Brock's arms right after he compliments it for doing a good job.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I always enjoy being freaked out by bug types.. Aya!! is always great to see some old friends from the kanto region. Yea I also agree with several others of you it would been great to see Koga. But other then that great episode so I'll rate this episode a 8.7/10 for some certain reason
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

I always enjoy it when old characters return, especially when you don't expect it.
    The ninja training was new and entertaining but it could have been better.
    All together though, it was a pretty decent episode.

FC: 0475 0331 5081

It was great to see a friend from the past again.
    Ariados was cool, Misty afraid of it, it was funny
    And i loved how Vinonet beat Arbok, it was great tactic.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Wow. This episode had so much potential. Had they shown Koga with Aya, it would've been great. And if he'd have announced that he was promoted to the E4, this would've been an awesome episode.

I liked the ninja stuff but it felt hollow without the master ninja Koga. 3/10

Ariados is one of my favourite Pokemon, it was awesome that is episode features him.

7.5/10

I'm watching this episode right now on Boomerang. It was so funny when Ash and Misty asked if they'd have to pay for the ninja classes and it was great seeing Aya again. Wobbuffets sparkly outfit was great as well. I think my favorite part of the episode was seeing Ash in his red ninja outfit. Venonat vs Arbok was great a great battle.

This episode was way better than the ninja episode later in Hoenn.

8/10

Edit: Rank up!
    Last edited by Swampert_trainer; 15th July 2010 at 12:55 AM.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

This episode was very cool. It was cool seeing Ariados for the 1st time. The ninja classes the gang took were very cool and funny at the same time. Misty was hilarious! Aya's Venonat was definitely a lot stronger than before.

59/100

This episode was good. Seeing Ariados for the first time was pretty cool. The Ninja class was cool.

6/10

How does Aya go from being a worthy opponent for Ash and a worthy student for Koga to being "Too weak" for TR's Arbok?? Plot devices...
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast