Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ariados Amigos! (178)

Nice to see Aya again! However, Koga should've got an appearance as well. I also liked Ariados's debute. Misty bein scared at the beginning of the episode was good as well. Misty choosing to get beauty treatment and getting a Spinarak web was awesome! An enjoyable filler, bringing back an old Character Of The Day, I'll give it 10/10.

One of the most noticeable things in the Johto Series was the reappearances of characters from all way back to Kanto. I personally love to see that because it gives us more of a insight in how those recurring characters developed. Also, they have a lot of those "Dojo" episodes too in this season! Great thing because it shows us more about Japanese traditions and culture.

A good episode, it was really nice seeing Aya again. I love when old characters return, but I think Koga should have appeared too. I loved seeing Pineco blowup on Brock after he compliments it. The Ninja training was entertaining to see as well as Misty's fear of bugs.

Starmie!!! Yes, they've finally shown Starmie's true colors. It would have been nice if Misty took part in the battling and used Staryu.

At first, I thought the other ninja we saw after Aya was going to be Koga.
    Didn't expect to see Aya come back.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12