Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wings 'n' Things! (179)

Interesting episode. I felt bad for Zach since he had to release his Yanma, but it all worked out in the end. The town people were kind of annoying though. I can't believe they accused Zach of working with the con artist. Zach never gave anyone a reason not to believe him and he always admitted when it was his Yanma that broke the windows, so why would he lie now?

Other than that, the episode was okay. 6/10
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

The paint of Yanma's trainer's father was very nice. I assume Yanma saved it eventually ^^

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Yanma for the 1st time. I'm very glad Zach was able to keep his Yanma at the end, even after originally releasing it after all the trouble it caused.

28/100

This was the worst way to introduce Yanma by destroying windows.

Oh and G50, thank for keeping these episode threads current. I couldn't do this by myself.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was pretty cool so was seeing Yanma for the first time. Sonicboom sure was strong.

5/10

Well, this is a good example what the writers wanted to do with filler episodes in Johto: Introducing a new Pokémon and centering the entire episode around it. This was alright in my opnion, but it wasn't that special - considering it felt quite similar to previous filler episodes. Still an alright one though.

An alright episode, I don't really care for Yanma though. Yanma shattering glass all the time is very dangerous. I lol'd at how Team Rocket's glass was actually just ice.

Yanma's an okay Pokemon and a good one. I liked when Meowth was riding inside Victreebel. :3

Meh, this was a Boring filler episode. That Yanma was nothing but an annyoing Pokémon that stole Ash's hat and caused havoc in the local town by destroying some glass windows with it's wings. Oh well, at least Zach got to keep Yanma at the end.

Team Rocket tried to cause trouble in this episode....... but as usual, they got blasted off.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Actually this episode makes good uses of Physics when Yanyanma flaps it wings to break the glass. I assume Kojiro's Utsubot act like a flycatcher to catch the bug here. Other than that this episode was generally quite boring in my opinion.

I never thought Zachary would get that upset at having to let his Yanma go.
    Yeah, I knew he would be sad over it, I just didn't expect him to get that sad over it.

Glad he got to keep it in the end.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12