Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Apple Corp! (181)

Very good filler. Makes up foe the Skiploom crap the previous episode.
    I play to win. I get my kicks from winning. Serebii is also my guilty pleasure.

This episode was amazing those Pichu were so cute!!! Yes this episode was a great filler I rate this 10/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

good filler episode.

Hmm poor Pichu, they were very hungry, I was happy when the problem with the apples resolved.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Kinda odd, why would such little Pokemon like Pichu have a need to feed so often? It made me think that they must've had a disease or something. Always eating apples and such.

It was a cute episode indeed. I had waited since Johto began to witness the debut or Pikachu's Baby form but I was a little disappointed. Ash and Co. didn't seem to make a big deal about the discovery :/

I know Pikachu knew about Pichu from the Pikachu short but it felt hollow that I waited all this time, and Pichu was mostly ignored and reduced to being thieves. 7/10

Aaaww cute ! Very good filler. Pichu were well used, team rocket too.

This episode was ok... It was very cool seeing Pichu for the 1st time, for me it's better to have both Pichu and Pikachu together in episodes. I saw this episode before I bought the Crystal game, so this is where I actually learned Pichu was Pikachu's pre-evolved form. Pichu is much cuter than Pikachu to me . Pichu zapping itself is a very odd characteristic, and very cute to see.

30/100

This episode was ok. It was cute seeing Pichu for the first time. It remindes me of the special episodes.

4/10

Charmaine is one of the most underrated filler girls in the anime's history. Something about those purple pigtails just makes her incredibly attractive to me.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Those cute Pichu were very naughty. That girl blaming Ash's Pikachu was really funny! 10/10 is too much, the episode wasn't that special except for the cuteness of those awesome Pichu! 8/10 is the right rating, in my opinion.

The apples stay in perfect condition after everything else is blown up. How nice. The Pichu defense system was cute I suppose. I was watching this episode with my little sister and we were ripping it apart at every turn. I guess that's what happens when you're bored and old Pokémon episodes are airing.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

I enjoyed this episode for the most part. Pichu's are sweet and I enjoyed the whole concept of Pichu's and Pikachu working together against Team Rocket. But for the rest was this episode - aside from a cool introduction to Pichu - mediocre.

A cute filler episode, the Pichu's were very adorable.

Pichu is so cute. This is one of the more cute episodes. Not to mention in America it aired 2 days before SSB Melee came out (Pichu is a playable character in that game).
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I would have liked if Ash was a bit more curious about the Pichu. Pikachu evolves from them. I thought he would be. Well, it was a cute episode with them.

This episode was good. I liked the Character of the day Charmaine in this episode, she was cute. It's funny when Brock grabbed her hand and started to flirt with her, the look on Misty's face was priceless. Seeing all those Pichu was nice too, I liked how Ash's Pikachu made a bond with them.
    It's cool when the Pichu formed a Chain to reach Pikachu, and sent their electricity to Team Rocket's machine, causing it to overload. It was one of the good fillers in my opinion, I enjoyed watching it.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I love this episode and it is nice to have Pichu around. This is the best way for Pichu to debut as there is an interaction between Pichu and Pikachu. Great to see that Anju and Pichu finally settled their differences and become a good partner for harvesting apples. I hope to see more Pichu in the future.

Odd how for such a small Pokemon, Pichu can eat that much.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12