Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Houndoom's Special Delivery! (182)

Default Houndoom's Special Delivery! (182)

Houndoom's Special Delivery!

When in a tough battle with Team Rocket, Togepi Metronome's and Teleports away. Lost it starts crying and alerts the attention of a Houndoom. Houndoom unwittingly saves Togepi from a Pinsir and decides to help Togepi find it's way back to Misty...Can it do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

RaikouRider243 Guest

<rant>About all we see of Raikou in the US animé is two and a half seconds of it jumping off in the horizon. And it's just a shadow! They don't even reveal its yellow and black fur! Only its shape!</rant> I liked this episode mainly because of that (notes obvious bias), but also to see that 4Kids can make an episode with virtually none of Ash or Pikachu.

Eh, no helping that 4Kids didn't dub "Raikou! Legend of Thunder" so that we could see more of Raikou. Anyway, this ep. was boring. Very boring. Not to mention that Houndoom should have had a MUCH better anime premire.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    Anyway, this ep. was boring. Very boring. Not to mention that Houndoom should have had a MUCH better anime premire.
    Yes, I couldn't agree more. Houndoom is certainly a pokémon more deserving of an episode of this...callibur. Hell, Houndour got a better episode than this, and that one wasn't really groundbreaking stuff either. Meh, at least it got some decent-ish cameos during the Silver conference I suppose.

vulpix Guest

i don't know if i like it or not cause i never saw it.

The relationship between houndoom and Togepi was so sweet in this episode. It was nice to see such a ferocious-looking dog really bond with such a young pokemon as Togepi, even though he initially wasn't interested. It made for a nice episode. I also liked Weezing's reaction when Togepi teleported in front of him, and the song from the Johto CD being played.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

i loved houndoom and togepi in this episode! i think brock shouldve caught it or something so that they couldve stayed together

I liked how caring Houndoom was and that small part with Raikou was cool!

Cool, Houndoom and Raikou made appearances

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Episodes evolving around Togepi I usually hate. I was beginning to wish the Houndoom would have ate it instead at some point.

Episode wasn't too bad, yeah I agree with others though I would have rather seen Houndoom getting a better introductory into the animé than just as a messenger dog. Didn't even do very much against Team Rocket either.

A nice episode, I enjoyed seeing Houndoom and Togepi journey together. I don't think the animators should have inserted Raikou into this episode should have just left the episode with out the cameo, he deserves a more than a cameo in the main series.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I loved Jessie's big rant at the beginning, and Meowth proclaiming that they'd manage one of these years, its the little things like that that make me like TR.

But onto the main episode, I loved the way the Houndoom took on such a paternal role, it was such a twist considering its appearance. And yay for random Raikou cameos, I just wish I knew what that song was that played during that scene.

And oh, if only Weezing had have taken Togepi when it came out of the smoke, or Houndoom had have eaten it... Although it was pretty cute in this episode...
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

Houndoom was so nice This was a cute episode. Togepi and Houndoom are cool together.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

oh yeah the houndoom with the rucksack, i saw that episode a few weeks ago on television, everytime he had to suffer because togepi didn't watch out from what's dangerous or not just like little kids do.
    Last edited by (s.i.e); 27th January 2009 at 10:42 AM.

One Buttons and Mindy moment, coming right up!
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

I thought Houndoom was really sweet taking care of Togepi.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Houndoom my favorite Pokemon fills this epi ^_^
    I love the part where they saw Raikou =3
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Houndoom's one of my fav pokemon!
    Is that Raikou's first appearents!

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I thought that the bond between Houndoom and Togepi was great. I liked seeing Raikou make an appearance for a split second. This episode was a good change of pace from the usual Ash and Pikachu episodes we normally see.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

this episode was so cute my favorite part was when Togpei tries to jump on Houndoom back instead she jumps to ground Epic Fail!! I liked this episode but I just Togpei crying was very annoying..
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Hmm, Raikou's first appearace. for only some seconds but finaly an appearance.

Poor Togepi, it cried when they left Houndoom.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was very Filler like in quality. They could have done so much more with Togepi in Johto, but it was reduced to this. Also, this episode apparently has two titles :/

At least Togepi used Metrenome for the first time since the Orange Islands apparently. Though Team Rocket's interference caused it to get lost via teleportation from the look of it. Raikou's little cameo barely made this tolerable in my opinion.

Though I'm glad everything was resolved, I'm a bit upset that it was so boring. 2/10

Just saw this ep today on boomerang. Good filler.

This episode was so freaking cute! I wanted to cry Togepi was so adorable.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Nice episode, no big deal except Raikou who got to appear. Togepi should have learned a new move.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast