Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Houndoom's Special Delivery! (182)

The relationship between Houndoom & Togepi was very Brokeback Mountain-esque & not to mention illegal as well O_O!

But overall this is one of my most favorite filler episodes from Johto. For once Misty had gotten an episode that had revolved around her bond with Togepi over the many (obligatory) episodes that Ash gets that revolve around his bond with Pikachu. I had also really loved that incredibly sweet, heart-string tugging, touching, emotional "Never Too Far From Home" song that had played in this episode as well .

Wow, Togepi is really annoying and spoiled. Not even Happiny acted like that. But seriously, Misty should have studied more about Togepi.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was ok... Houndoom was really cool! It's my favorite of both forms. It was great seeing how nice Houndoom was being to Togepi the whole episode. It was cool seeing Togepi's Metronome for the 1st time in awhile. It was cool seeing Raikou appear for the 1st time.

38/100

Just finished watching it. It was refreshing to see that the majority of the episode was dedicated to Togepi. Raikou's appearance was ideal, as it explained how the storm formed. Awesome episode! The only thing I didn't like much was the song in the middle. It was a bit corny.

7/10
    H E L L O
    L O S E R

This episode was cool. Nice to see a episode dedicated to Togepi for once. Really nice that Houndoom helped Togepi out. Really cool to see Raikou for the first time.

7/10

Meh, not a bad episode but not a great one either the Raikou appearance was cool!

Houndoom : herp derp durrrr

Great episode. Shows that even the most evil of Pokemon can have a heart of gold.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

I find it amusing that every time Togepi uses Metronome, it either teleports or explodes. Not much variety with this one's abilities!

Houndoom deserved a far more epic entrance into the anime, but alas. At least its interactions with Togepi were endearing.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This episode is so cute! It's nice to see an episode focused on Togepi! And the garden with those cute Bug Pokemon is really beautiful! I love this episode, 10/10, no doubt about it. Houndoom was also very nice!

And let the egg jokes begin!

Houndoom was really patient dealing with the egg salad. I mean I've seen spoiled(For Crying Out Loud Episode) but this was unbelievable. Misty should have really taught the cracked egg better so that if it ever was to get into something like this, that it could atleast hold it's self from falling apart from all the tears and the running and the hollering and hooping(As said by Bill Cosby)

I also find it interesting that whenever the egg white used Metrodome that it some how runs across Teleport alot. Talk about convenient.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode looked terrible. I actually liked this episode somwhat. Togepi had some cute moments as well but I could certainly do by not seeing Team Rocket flying away three times in one episode.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

bump for this thread :P I love this episode to death but I agree with most of you that it could've been better. More houndoom battle scenes would've been fun.
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Houndoom#0 Please click my eggs and join me on pokefarm.org! My name is Houndoom and I'm more than happy to help any newcomers along And by the way, I'm a girl! XD Now seeking a new apprentice. Who will answer the call?

Well, Houndoom's first appearance and Raikou's only appearance in the main series anime (excluding Chronicles and movies) I enjoyed this episode because it was nice to see that a episode was focused on both Togepi and Houndoom.

A cute episode focused on Togepi. Nice to see it using more of it's Metronome. Houndoom was really sweet for taking care of it. I love how they explored some places, It was very funny when Togepi imitated the Bellossom's dancing.

This episode was so cute. It as sad seeing Togepi cry at the ending when Houndoom told it it had to go. This ending reminded me when Togepi befriended that Voltorb in the Orange Islands.

If my favorite Johto fire-type Pokémon Houndoom didn't appeared in this episode, it would've been a medicore episode. Houndoom's appearance made this episode better, but I think
    Houndoom deserved a far better debut episode than this. Oh well....At least its interactions with Misty's Togepi were nice, I liked how Houndoom took care of Togepi throughout the episode. Team Rocket was annoying as always.

Raikou made it's first and only anime appearance in this episode, too bad the writers didn't make an anime episode focusing on Raikou.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12