Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Ghost Of A Chance! (183)

I wonder if this ep is where littlekuriboh got his you don't stand a ghost of a chance running gag.

This episode was good to demonstrate Gengar's power. That Shadow Ball was amazing.

I enjoyed hearing about the history of Ecruteak since I've always liked the story about Ho-Oh and the towers. It was nice that Ash recognized that Ho-Oh was the Pokemon he saw at the beginning of his journey. I also liked Morty and the Ghost type Pokemon in this episode. Morty's ability to understand all the Ghost Pokemon was very interesting IMO and I thought his Gengar was very strong. I liked how the ghosts were quite sneaky and created that illusion of fire. Also, I thought Team Rocket's plot with the Itemfinder was pretty funny because of James's reaction to finding all those bottle caps.

An example of the anime makes no sense since normal type and ghost type should immune against each other. This episode was quite focused on Kojiro in my opinion since there were many occasions for the bottle caps using the itemfinder. I particularly liked the scene when Rocket was surprised to see Pikachu and Togepy came to them. Generally this episode was not bad at all.

I liked how the show brought to light how Foresight makes a physical attack able to hit a ghost type.
    The history of the burned tower being told by Morty was pretty interesting.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12