Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All That Glitters (186)

Default All That Glitters (186)

All That Glitters!

After cleaning his 4 Gym Badges, Ash is shocked to find out that they have gone missing. It appears that a flock of Murkrow have come and taken them like they do with all Shiny things. Can he get them Back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

Now this was a funny episode when everyone was trying to get the badges back lol. Those Murkrow just wouldn't give up! That's the annoying thing about Murkrow....

Zen Guest

I hated this episode, those annoying Murkrow disturbing Ash and James, so when it seemed like they were going to work together to get rid of those Murkrow, Ash helps the Murkrow to get rid of Team Rocket. It was so frustrating. Why did he help the Murkrow? I don't still know why didn't Ash use Bulbasaur's sleep power to make the Murkrow fall asleep and then get the badges back. Always the hardest solution. TR didn't deserve to launch in this episode

Except for James's obsession over his bottlecaps, which was really funny, and the murkrows doing a Three Stooges bit, this episode wasn't all that great. It was interesting how the murkrows kept outsmarting the twerps, and were able to turn around by the end of the episode, but otherwise the episode wasn't that great.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

murkrow was fun in this episode. anyone notice ash loses his badges a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by *~Ice-Blizzard~*
    murkrow was fun in this episode. anyone notice ash loses his badges a lot?
    I have, but it's quite enjoyible like this eppie ^^

One of the the many not-so-exciting episodes where Ash "loses" his badges and spends the whole episode geting them back

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

An okay filler episode wasn't to impressed by it, I noticed that Ash named Pidgeot and Scyther as Pokemon that helped him get his badges, yet those Pokemon don't belong to him the belonged to Falkner and Bugsy respectively.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

This episode here is funny because of how the Murkrow stole Ash's badges and even James' bottlecaps. TR sure doesn't know how to catch the flock of Murkrow by a net because they ended up catching a boulder and blasting off!(At first, I didn't know Brock had a Pineco, yet I saw it tied to a rope and get Ash's badges without being seen by the Murkrow.)

This was a good episode. James just loves his bottle caps. lol

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

this proves once more that murkrow's are based on regular crows we all know (yes i know it's obvious, i'm just saying). somehow i think it's getting a bit the same, instead of making all these episodes where he ha to recover things that are stolen from him he should guard them better-_-

Murkrow is the best, i love this episode ^_^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Best Episode Ever! luv Murkrow!

James Really collects bottle caps. :P

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

The Morkrow are very cool.
    But Ash and co. tried to find the badges with hiding from them, better if they were try to face and battle them.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I thought the Murkrow were very smart. They proved it multiple times as they foiled Ash, Misty, and Brock's plans to recover them. I felt sorry for James too. It was sad that he had to lose his bottlecaps. I also didn't know that Bulbasaur had such a long range with its vine whip.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Pretty decent episode I really don't like those episode when Ash loses his badges 3/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Great, right after Ash beats Morty due to luck I think, he gets his badges stolen. He's always losing them, and their his most prized possesions.

I loved that the Murkrow, although they were incorrectly colored, stole the badges becasue they liked shiny things. This episode gave the whole species a bad name. Dark types are always the bad guys in the anime

I'm glad Ash and Co. managed to stop Team Rocket's Murkrow robot and that he got the badges back, in the nick of time. 5/10

I really dislike this episode. The only cool thing was seeing Murkrow and its reputation for the 1st time. This felt like a really pointless filler episode. Another "badges stolen" episode. It was too slow-moving for me. I'm glad Ash got all his badges back at the end. The Murkrow were very clever.

.8/100

It was an ok episode. Seeing Murkrow for the first time was cool. Good Ash got his Badges back in the end.

4/10

Quote Originally Posted by TheEpicGoomba View Post
    It was an ok episode. Seeing Murkrow for the first time was cool. Good Ash got his Badges back in the end.

4/10
    ash had a pidgeot and a scyther in johto? funny how i missed so many episodes... -_- -sarcasm- it was a fun epiosde

This episode was long ago for me. Murkrow made a fine first appearance, and the idea of Murkrow stealing shiny items was original and cool, and it made me think about the Quagsire stealing round items. 8/10, a typical Jotho filler, enjoyable and good.

Bad episode. Not because of the plot but because of Ash. This was just a dumb episode. The group could've simply defeated the Murkrow in battle but that would've been too simple for these guys. A waste of time.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Bad episode. Not because of the plot but because of Ash. This was just a dumb episode. The group could've simply defeated the Murkrow in battle but that would've been too simple for these guys. A waste of time.
    I couldn't agree more with you on this one. And I'm one of those people that rarely criticizes an episode this bad lol.

A decent episode but I wasn't too impressed by it. The Murkrow were very clever though.

It wasn't a good episode to me. The only good thing I could say that I liked was when Noctowl was just standing there waiting until the Murkrow dropped their guard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast