Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All That Glitters (186)

I liked how James was just obsessing over his bottle caps espcially when he had the pliers.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Geez, I hated how those annoying Murkrow stole Ash's gym badges. Ash could've just battled them instead of sneaking up to them for taking back the badges .... but NO, the writers had to do that for the plot of this episode.

After going through many troubles to get back the badges, Ash's Noctowl was managed to get them.....but Team Rocket ruined the day by bringing a giant Murkrow-bot. Geez, can they get anymore annoying?
    Ash saves the Murkrow ..... the same Murkrow that stole his badges! Then Team Rocket steals Pikachu. Then Noctowl, along with those Murkrow rescues him.......Whoa. I am not fond of team-ups like this. Why does some annoying chracters ends up helping the main characters anyway?

Overall, this was a badly-written dumb filler episode, I didn't enjoyed it at all.

I like the scene that Kojiro being mad when his bottle caps were taken by Yamikarasu. Also the scene when Kojiro tried to catch them up end up with pulling the rock. Rocket made the mistake of the mecha being not immune to electric attacks. They should be more competent in my opinion.

Uh, I'm pretty sure Ash never had his own Scyther.... did he?
    Because that seemed to be what was implied.........

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I liked that Ash at least used his Noctowl and Brock used Golbat against the Murkrow flock, even if it was ultimately useless. At least they got screen-time here. I cackled really loudly when a Murkrow tried to snatch Meowth's head's coin. I was glad that practically everyone played a part in reaching the Murkrow's nest at the end.

Ha ha I loved that the Murkrow here were crafty and stole Ash's Fog badge after distracting his attention. I felt kind of bad for Brock's Golbat tho cuz he tried to be useful but got knocked out. ^^;

At least Ash's Noctowl did some thing here and wasn't just fodder. I liked those trollish Murkrows and their shiny obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by JudySpell View Post
    At least Ash's Noctowl did some thing here and wasn't just fodder. I liked those trollish Murkrows and their shiny obsession.
    I liked how Noctowl played dead in order to trick the Murkrow gang hee hee. It was neat how he also led the Murkrows into attacking Team rocket's mecha.

Lol at Ash's Fog Badge getting stolen by those shiny object obsessed Murkrow. I won't lie, though. I kind of liked this filler.

My favorite scenes were when Ash went through so much trouble just to get his Fog Badge back + I liked how Noctowl helped here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12