Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All That Glitters (186)

I liked how James was just obsessing over his bottle caps espcially when he had the pliers.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Geez, I hated how those annoying Murkrow stole Ash's gym badges. Ash could've just battled them instead of sneaking up to them for taking back the badges .... but NO, the writers had to do that for the plot of this episode.

After going through many troubles to get back the badges, Ash's Noctowl was managed to get them.....but Team Rocket ruined the day by bringing a giant Murkrow-bot. Geez, can they get anymore annoying?
    Ash saves the Murkrow ..... the same Murkrow that stole his badges! Then Team Rocket steals Pikachu. Then Noctowl, along with those Murkrow rescues him.......Whoa. I am not fond of team-ups like this. Why does some annoying chracters ends up helping the main characters anyway?

Overall, this was a badly-written dumb filler episode, I didn't enjoyed it at all.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

favorite 4th series episode

I like the scene that Kojiro being mad when his bottle caps were taken by Yamikarasu. Also the scene when Kojiro tried to catch them up end up with pulling the rock. Rocket made the mistake of the mecha being not immune to electric attacks. They should be more competent in my opinion.

Uh, I'm pretty sure Ash never had his own Scyther.... did he?
    Because that seemed to be what was implied.........
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12