Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UnBEARable! (188)

Pretty good episode. I loved the "I'm cute but pure evil" concept.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

that teddiursa was one big pain, if it was up to me i teached it some manners the cruel way but that won't be very possible, it's a movie afterall^^;

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Its a funny episode, Teddiura is my favorite Pokemon, but sad he
    is a thief and that he blame others
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I hate that Teddiursa! And I don't Think that Ursaring's Cute! lol

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I thought that Teddiursa was a major pain. I can see how Misty thought it was cute and all, but I never understood why Ash, Misty, and Brock believed Teddiursa over Totodile and Chikorita. I felt really bad for poor Chikorita after Ash didn't believe it. It makes me sad to see my favorite pokemon cry. I thought it was funny when Togepi shoved the bananas into Teddiursa's mouth and when Team Rocket got chased by the farmer. I am glad Chikorita beat Teddiursa. I wish they would have shown what Ursaring did to Team Rocket though.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

almost like the togepi from the japenese epi.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

That look on Ursaring's face at the end was hillarious. I guess it can still influence people even without its cuteness.
    Yeah, let's be buds; and if your food vanishes, I didn't do it.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Haha I really love this episode next thing we know that Teddiursa is in pokejail.. It would of been great if he joined. and wasn't he basically chocking Chikorita with that sausage.. I love Misty but how can she not believe Chikorita or Totodile she knows them more then that Teddiursa... but I know Misty fell for Teddiursa charm..
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Mmm, good filler.

Teddiursa was evil, but good that Chikorita defeated it. when it was an Ursaring it was stronger, i think.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Let's have a little review:
    -Psyduck gets blamed for eating 2 apples.
    -Totodile gets blamed for eating that ham.
    -Togepi almost got caught but shoved the bananas into its mouth(so freakin funny).
    -Chikorita gets caught with the sausages but runs away after Ash doesn't believe it.
    -Totodile tries to tell Ash something and then hears Bulbasaur.
    -Teddiursa gets food and puts it in Bulbasaurs mouth but it failed(haha).
    -It runs off with Brock's bag and then they lost it.
    -They go to the pokemon center and Misty apologizes to Chikorita and Totodile.
    -Chikorita battles Teddiursa and wins but then Teddiursa evolves.
    -Ursaring finds TR and they think they caught an Ursaring.

Now I have some statements/Questions:
    Misty was being a complete biotch in this episode. She honestly means to say that as soon as a wild pokemon comes along, and food is missing, she just automatically blames a pokemon ON the team?! Teddiursa was there when everything happened but of course blame poor Psyduck, Chikorita, and Totodile. From when the ham was eaten, they should have been a little suspicious on Teddiursa. Now this just makes me wonder that if Togepi was caught with the bananas, who would Misty believe? If Pikachu caught with something, who would they believe? I wonder what happened after TR claimed that they caught an Ursaring.

This was a good episode overall though.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Again, not Filler since Teddiursa DEBUTED in this one.

The story itself was different. It's not everyday that Ash and Co. encounter a cute-but-evil Pokemon (at least not until DP :/). I really wanted Misty or maybe Brock to catch it though, to teach it how to behave. But once again, a missed oppurtunity.

It was funny to see other Pokemon getting blamed for Teddiursa's tricks. 6/10

That teddiursa is EVIL.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/29krqle.jpg[/IMG]
    SS FC: 3095 0579 5401. Black FC: 2795 1247 0008 X FC: 4270 1776 0283

please click them?
    My shinys:

Just saw this episode today on boomerang.
    Funny episode.
    7/10

Dammit! Misty loves to blame other people's Pokemon but won't look at her own. Plus, even though Chikorita defeated Teddiursa, that didn't mean that Ash couldn't catch it and try to straighten it out himself. I'm sure he could do it if he could do Charizard.

My ideal battle ever!

I watched both the Japanese and English versions of this episode and Ash seems to be more direct in showing doubt after Chikorita shook her head. In the dub he says "I wanna believe you but you gotta admit this looks kind of suspicious" whereas in the original he says something along the lines of "If you say you didn't do it then why do you have sausages wrapped around you?", which expresses Ash's doubt more directly.
    Last edited by lucariolugia; 9th January 2011 at 1:31 AM.

I just thought up an idea of a better storyline in this episode (in my opinion). Imagine if when Chikorita starts crying, Ash still doesn't believe her and instead says stuff along the lines of "Quit pretending! Those sausages were were clearly wrapped around you so we know that you ate it.", which causes Chikorita to run away (like in "Chikorita's Big Upset"). Next, Ash would say that he would wait there until Chikorita is ready to return to "admit her mistake". Later on in the episode, Brock would wonder where is Chikorita and realise that something is wrong and then they would try to find Chikorita. At this point Teddiursa would realise it's mistakes and admit that it was the one who stole the sausages and not Chikorita, and would promise to help them find Chikorita. Eventually, they would find Chikorita, Teddiursa would apologise to her and everyone would be happy (except for Team Rocket, who would immediately come in and try to "steal" Teddiursa, who would make them blast off like in the actual episode). I honestly think this storyline would be better since it would be more emotional since it would be more centered around Chikorita's "emotionalness", rather than a random 30 second Chikorita crying scene which doesn't really contribute much to the plot.

Does anyone else notice what seems to be a continuity error in the scene when Chikorita cries. I just watched the episode again and noticed that the sausages seem to have magically disappeared when the camera shows Chikorita crying next to the tree (after Teddiursa's smirk), whereas in the previous scene involving Chikorita, when she just starts to cry (after Ash says that it looks suspicious), she still has the sausages around her, even when she starts to run off. In that short amount of time, the tightly- wrapped sausages around Chikorita have somehow come off her and magically disappeared, nowhere to be seen.
    Last edited by lucariolugia; 21st December 2010 at 2:20 AM.

I thought it was pretty boring to be honest.
    I can think of a lot of better eps
    Hello!

xD

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Teddiursa for the 1st time. When Ursaring pretended to join TR at the end, and the smirk on its face was hilarious! Misty was such a jerk in this episode.

10/100

This episode was cute especially seeing Tediursa for the first time. Misty was pretty mean in this episode,

7/10

this episode had me laughing all the way through

love it
    Black Version 2 FC: 4943 5487 2983

2 things I have to say about this epsidoe 1. the only cute thing I found in this episode was when Chikorita was crying I thought that was kind of emotional and 2. has anyone ever noticed that the cutsy face only worked on girls

Quote Originally Posted by lucariolugia View Post
    I just thought up an idea of a better storyline in this episode (in my opinion). Imagine if when Chikorita starts crying, Ash still doesn't believe her and instead says stuff along the lines of "Quit pretending! Those sausages were were clearly wrapped around you so we know that you ate it.", which causes Chikorita to run away (like in "Chikorita's Big Upset"). Next, Ash would say that he would wait there until Chikorita is ready to return to "admit her mistake". Later on in the episode, Brock would wonder where is Chikorita and realise that something is wrong and then they would try to find Chikorita. At this point Teddiursa would realise it's mistakes and admit that it was the one who stole the sausages and not Chikorita, and would promise to help them find Chikorita. Eventually, they would find Chikorita, Teddiursa would apologise to her and everyone would be happy (except for Team Rocket, who would immediately come in and try to "steal" Teddiursa, who would make them blast off like in the actual episode). I honestly think this storyline would be better since it would be more emotional since it would be more centered around Chikorita's "emotionalness", rather than a random 30 second Chikorita crying scene which doesn't really contribute much to the plot.
    That's way to harsh on poor Chikorita. Ash trusts his Pokemon which is good. Also a few episodes ago, Pikachu was caught with apples in his hand when actually the Pichus were eaten them.

I liked this episode.

That Teddiursa sure was sneaky though, I wasn't a fan of it.

This episode is epic. The funniest and most epic part was Teddiursa putting the saucages on Chikorita, blaming Chikorita. That Teddiursa is like bullies at school: misbehaving, and always getting away with everything, getting me in trouble... 10/10 for a great episode.

That Teddiursa was deceitful at its finest lol. I did like this whole episode and poor Chikorita for being blamed by the trainer Chikorita loves so much. I also loved how this episode ended in Teddiursa evolving in Ursaring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast