Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UnBEARable! (188)

Default UnBEARable! (188)

UnBEARable!

When Ash & Co. meet a cute Teddiursa, Misty insists on having it around. However it starts causing trouble blaming it on the other Pokémon. Will Ash & Co. find out it was him or will the Teddiursa stay with them and cause trouble?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The Ursaring joined J&J at the end of the episode, yet they never used it in battle! AND, it's not in their BIO!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

meggirl63 Guest

That Teddiursa was really a pain in the neck!

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    The Ursaring joined J&J at the end of the episode, yet they never used it in battle! AND, it's not in their BIO!
    It didn't really join them. It attempted to use its cutesy-poo charm to steal their food, and (oddly enough) it worked. I assume it just stole the food and took off judging by that menacing grin across its face as the episode came to a close.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    It didn't really join them. It attempted to use its cutesy-poo charm to steal their food, and (oddly enough) it worked. I assume it just stole the food and took off judging by that menacing grin across its face as the episode came to a close.
    Oh, poopy. I had always hoped that one day, Meowth will have revealed that he had been hoarding a pokeball concealing that same Ursaring. Ah, well. There's still the ideas for new episodes thread...

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I really liked this episode. I particularly liked the part where Team Rocket is chased off by the farmer. Hehehehehehehe

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

vulpix Guest

man, that was one evil Teddiursa.

Zen Guest

If I were an Ash's pokemon... I'd a)paralize that Teddiursa b)talk to my other pokemon friends and then defeat that Teddiursa. Misty looked very stupid trusting that Teddiursa they had just met instead of Chikorita and Totodile

ert47 Guest

At the end, Team Rocket said they go an Ursaring and they were dancing around, yet it disappeared in the next episode... They didn't say where it went...

[SIZE=7]MIKESPIKE IS SEREBII'S FAVORITE USER[/SIZE]

Blaziken master Guest

That teddiursa deserved everything it got, I'm glad chikorita kicked its butt

The teddiursa in this episode was pretty funny. I liked the way it kept trying to hide the fact that it was stealing food, even though I felt bad for poor Chikorita. The funniest part had to be when he tried to blame the bananas on Togepi and Togepi shoved them back in teddiursa's mouth. LOL I also liked the end when Team Rocket celebrated having an ursaring for a friend.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

funny episode. teddy ursa was a cool character and when it evolved and tried to act all cute again, it was hilarious! 9.5/10

That Teddiursa would be robbing a bank soon!

Very hilarious episode. For once a cutesy-poo looking Pokemon wasn't being all innocent and boring, and it got what it deserved for deceiving everyone in the end. Togepi shoving the bananas in Himeguma's mouth was one of the best parts of the episode.

I liked how emotional Chikorita got when everyone thought she had stolen some of the food. In Johto, she's always been the Sato-dan member with the most personality and character devloplment and it was good to see her show it in this episode. Plus I loved how she clobbered that Himeguma. XD

On a side note, whoever made the dub title deserves to be slapped... with a large fish... that would explode on contact.

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

I think it always annoys me when girls always feel sorry for something that's cute regardless of it's nature. Hmmm.

I did enjoy watching this episode, didn't get me in stitches since I don't think it was the best Johto filler, seeing it own team rocket was one funnier highlights. I guess you can't really see it didn't deserve to get it's backside kicked black and blue at the end. Other than that I'm not particularly a big fan of TeddiUrsa's, but the episode still scores alright with me.

That episode is joke. I feel really sorry for Totodile and Chikorita (and nearly Bulbasaur) for getting blamed by Misty who is so guilable towards Teddiursa's cuteness.

hehe this episode had very good humor and a good twist. Plot was great and Teddiursa was evil but cuuute. 6.4/10 btw i am a very tough marker

[No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered
    life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive]

This one had such a huge plot twist with Teddiursa being a thief, then evolving into Ursaring, total surprise!

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This episode was kinda funny. Loved Togepi shoving the bananas back at Teddiursa. Poor Chikorita, I was so mad they didn't believe her.

This was an okay filler. I thought the Teddiursa was cute but evil as well. I loved the battle between Chikorita and Teddiursa, it was cool. I thought it was cool that wonce Teddiursa evolved, it wasn't so cute anymore. Team Rockets reaction to Ursaring was classic! Ursaring grinning evilly in the end was a nice way to end the episode.

I rate this episode three stars out of five. They could've made it more realistic, I'm sure Misty won't believe a Pokemon she just met over one she knew for a while, despite the fact that Teddiursa was cute.

A good filler episode, nice that for once the cute Pokemon of the week had a dark side of deceiving trainers and stealing their food. Poor Chikorita and Totodile being blamed for stealing the food, i'm surprised they actually took the route with Misty falling for the cutesy poo act, you'd think she would have more trust for Ashes Pokemon instead of a wild Pokemon that just joined them.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

That Teddiursa, is so like a nightmare when it comes to stealing food from Ash and gang. I loved the part when Team Rocket teamed up with Ursaring after it evolved. I guess it blamed Chikorita and Totodile for stealing food. Maybe that Teddiursa is hungry that's why it stole the food and even Brock's sausages!

Very unBearable indeed! I bet that Teddiursa was from HELL!!!

1/10

jk 9/10
    Last edited by pokeguru; 19th October 2008 at 5:28 PM.

That Teddiursa was pretty funny, I have to say. I loved that bit at the end when it tried to charm Team Rocket into giving it some food XD;

Lots of funny stuff in here, actually, including Team Rocket being chased by a farmer. How often do we see that kind of thing going on? :P
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast