Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving Pictures! (189)

Oh hey, it's Todd. Kind of a boring episode, but one thing I noticed is that Ash's Pokedex made a mistake and said that the Sun Stone evolves Gloom into Vileplume.

Oh and there was an Articuno at the end.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Snap, what the hell? You can imagine my surprise when I watched this episode and I saw Snap from Kanto in it, though, with a new name; Todd. I was pleasantly surprised and assured that this was done in order to give him a proper goodbye since he left so randomly back in Kanto. I also think there was a good storyline in this episode and not only set up the mood for the 3-part arc but also made use of previous events. By previous events, I mean the fact that Ash won a Sun Stone and used it to evolve the little Sunkern in this episode. Good thinking on the writer's part lol. Overall, nothing much else happened in this episode, but it was a decent Johto Filler nonetheless. 6/10.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Sunkern for the 1st time. Its Sunny Day attack was very cool. It was cool seeing Todd again. IMO he is way better in the Johto episodes than the Kanto episode. The old woman was hilarious when she kept lying to the gang. Odd how Ash's evolving prizes are never really used for his Pokemon, since he never catches Pokemon that need them to evolve.

30/100

This episde was cool. Seeing Sunkern for the first time was cute and cool. Good to see Todd again.

6/10

I was so shocked when there was a 'death' in an episode, but then it turned out to just be a made up story which was pretty funny.

It was a good episode all round!

The Sunkern picture in the opening post of this thread is so cute! Seeing Todd back is cool as well, and the Articuno photographing idea is very nice and original. I love this episode, especially because of those cute Sunkern. 9/10.

Oh right, this episode. I actually liked this episode a lot only because the elderly couple was interesting enough. It's also probably due to the fact that they had James' and Ash's voice actors playing their parts and it was hilarious to me. But that might be a bad sense of humor on my part.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Cool to see Todd appearing after more than 100 episodes in the anime again. I love how Johto has much more recurring characters reappearing occasionally. This episode itself was interesting and I remember all to well how this old couple wanted to make the same picture over again. Also, the overall plot of Todd wanting to photograph Articuno was interesting too and a nice start to his arc for the upcoming two episodes.

It's so great seeing Todd again after a long time. I love how Johto has much more recurring characters reappearing. This was a heartwarming episode to start the Freezer mini arc. Sunkern was very cute, but I wonder how it got frozen and fell like a shooting star, perhaps it came into contact with Articuno. I didn't like when the Old Lady exaggerated her story's, albeit the gangs reaction to them was funny though.

Can someone tell me how that Sunkern is still alive? It's Pokemon, so what can you expect? It's good to see Todd. Now we have to find Articuno. I'm glad I'm not him, that's freaking hard to do. He should be lucky it sometimes visits the mountains.

When the old lady told everyone how her husband "died" I was thinking "whoa, that dark!"
    It was funny how she was always exaggerating her stories.

Cool to see Todd/Snap again!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12