Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Freeze Frame! (191)

It's interesting how in this episode and in one of the Battle Frontier episodes how there seems to be more than one Articuno but in Pokemon The Movie 2000, it seems to imply that there is only one Articuno and one of Moltres and Zapdos.

Saw this ep yesterday on boomerang. Jigglypuff singing and articuno was nice.

this episode was ok... It was really cool seeing Articuno as the star of this episode. I'm glad Todd was able to finally get a picture of it. Articuno defeating TR was cool to watch. Articuno is very strong!

40/100

This episode was very cool. Seeing Articuno was amazing, Good Todd could get a Picture of it seeing Jigglypuff was also cool.

9/10

Very good episode!

It featured the legendary Articuno, which was weird to see starring in an episode and not a movie but itneresting nonetheless.

It was so friendly towards them which is good.

I'm a huge fan of this episode, if just for the introduction to this particular Jenny:

"Hey Officer Jenny."

"Hey kids, let's get warm."

PEDO JENNY.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Jigglypuff frozen is funny! And like Bulba The Great mentioned in the post above me, that moment was great! Articuno is a beautiful and nice Pokemon. This episode is quite good, 8/10.

Awesome to see Articuno finally up-close and also a nice ending for the Articuno Arc. I think they did it nicely by both being humorous with Team Rockets part in this episode and the more serious part with Ash, Todd and the rest. Another appearance of Jigglypuff was nice too and I definitely enjoyed how the whole thing ended with Team Rocket falling asleep as a result of Jigglypuff's singing xD.

Excellent episode to end the Freezer mini arc. It was great seeing Jigglypuff again, although I wonder how it got there. It's appearances are starting to diminish. Anyway Articuno was very beautiful and majestic to see and I'm glad Todd finally took a shot of it.

Ahhh, this was a good episode. Articuno is so cool and calm. I liked how it warned the gang they were going to fall over the cliff. I wish Todd would have met Tracey now.

Nice to see Purin again and it tried to sing on the legendary Pokémon Freezer. Very funny to see the Rocket actually uses Sonans as a shield for the get away. This episode was better than the one that a trainer owned in my opinion.

This was an ok for a filler episode, though it was kinda dull imo. Seeing Articuno in this episode was interesting. I give it a 7/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This episode actually made me a bit mad because I always believe there was only one of each legendary bird in the whole world and that finding one should have been a much bigger deal. I always thought that there was only one of each legendary in the world and thats why they always got movies instead of episodes.

Knowing that there are more than one isn't bad though. It just wasn't so clear when this episode came around.
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

This entire episode was pretty cool (pun intended).

Seeing Articuno up close was pretty cool (pun not intended this time) to see.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12