Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dunsparce Deception! (193)

Quote Originally Posted by BogleDominic Crazy Anime View Post
    Dunsparces are boring and not cool. :/
    Are thay ground type or bug type?
    Normal

and what are you talking about? Dunsparce rocks! (evolution pl0x)

This was an ok episode if you ask me. Dunsparce is great! <3
    It was an episode I wouldn't mind watching 3 or even 4 times in a row.

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

I don't really like Dunsparce much. If I were Bucky, I would rather have had Caterpie. I thought Team Rocket's skit of Moltres vs. Dunsparce was funny. It was good to see James's Moltres costume again. I am glad Bucky caught a Dunsparce. Even though a Caterpie that will become a Butterfree is better.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Episode was great and really funny! One of better Johto episodes. I liked how every kid in town had his or her own Dunsparce and when TR were looking for them after they ran away...

Is just me but at the beginning when the kids were measuring there Dunsparce did you hear that kid laugh I thought that was a funny laugh.. And I'm not really a Dunsparce fan..
    But I did like his Caterpie. Other than that I'll rate this episode 7.8/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Great, Dunsparce is funny. i loved to see it in the anime.

And i loved how the kid got a Dunsparce eventualy. finaly he was like the other kids.

great-7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Dunsparce may not be useful in battle, but they make up for it by being some of the cutest Pokemon ever.

The COTD gets his dream Pokemon, and all is great with the world. But I don't think catching Pokemon just to be part of the "in" crowd is right.

At least Caterpie was in this one, to balance things out. 4/10

I found it funny how all the kids in that town loved their Duunsparce so much, but most of them didn't even hesitate to trade them away. It would have served them right if Team Rocket got away with their Pokemon.

A town where people obsess over Dunsparce? I guess there are worst things to obsess over. Bottle caps come to mind.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

Ash and Co should of left TR take the worthless dunsparce.

This episode was ok... It was very cool seeing Dunsparce for the 1st time, and its really cool attacks like Glare. I'm glad Bucky finally caught a Dunsparce! Caterpie was very cute.

30/100

This episode was cool. I love Dunsparce so this episode was better. Cool to see glsre get used,

7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert_trainer View Post
    I found it funny how all the kids in that town loved their Duunsparce so much, but most of them didn't even hesitate to trade them away. It would have served them right if Team Rocket got away with their Pokemon.
    That's true, at least that one girl saw sense and decided not to trade. I can't believe those kids would believe that they would get a super-rare pokemon like Moltres, that would mean around 10 or so Moltres all in one place. How dumb is that..

Bucky is awesome, I loved this episode!

He finally got his Dunsparce which is great. His Caterpie is aweosme too!

Team Rocket acting in that play was so funny, I loved their voices!

The play makes my Top 5 Rocket scenes. Between Eric Stuart's delivery of the line "Wing, wing..." and the brutal Sky Attack, I loved every second.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This was a nice episode. It was also a nice introduction episode for Dunsparce, who is quite a forgettable Pokemon. Nice to see that that kid got his Dunsparce in the end. His Caterpie was cute. And let's not forget to mention James's Moltres costume, and Meowth's even more epic Dunsparce costume. 9/10.

Yeah, Dunsparce is one of those forgettable Pokémon you rarely ever see again in the anime. I did liked this episode and that the character of the day got what he wanted at the end of the episode. But this episode did felt a little mediocre to me. It wasn't that interesting unfortunately.

Not the best episode, it was boring except for the TR parts which were good for a laugh. All those kids who had a Dunsparce were weird because they're such lame pokemon. I think it would have been better if Bucky had stood out from the crowd and just stayed with his Caterpie.

The noises of the Dunsparce were kind of cute. It's weird that they kept calling them Bug Pokemon. Adding to that, James in the Moltres costume was too funny, Sky Attack was hilarious.

I loved the line, "The kids love their Dunsparce more then anything else in the world." This is right after all but one of them traded them for a Moltres. Yea right. Had there really been a Moltres there they wouldn't have cared one whit over their Dunsparce.

What a terrible moral too. I can't be happy with the pokemon I have, I can only be happy if I have the same thing everyone else has, no matter if I love what I have now. Pathetic and sad really. Not a good episode.

Whoa, a town where the kids are obessed with ........ Dunsparce of all Pokémon? Now that's something you don't see often. I funny how the kids loved their Dunsparce so much that they wouldn't mind trading them. Overall, This was a boring filler.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfdreamer View Post
    I loved the line, "The kids love their Dunsparce more then anything else in the world." This is right after all but one of them traded them for a Moltres. Yea right. Had there really been a Moltres there they wouldn't have cared one whit over their Dunsparce.

What a terrible moral too. I can't be happy with the pokemon I have, I can only be happy if I have the same thing everyone else has, no matter if I love what I have now.
    Terrible moral indeed.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I think this episode is just boring apart from Kojiro dressing as a Fire Costume then used Sky Attack awkwardly and threw Nyarth away. The Rocket Dan should have checked the stolen Pokémon after they left the place because it could prevent Nokocchi from escaping in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    The play makes my Top 5 Rocket scenes. Between Eric Stuart's delivery of the line "Wing, wing..." and the brutal Sky Attack, I loved every second.
    Yeah, I really miss him as James in the English dub: it's just not funny at all without him.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfdreamer View Post

What a terrible moral too. I can't be happy with the pokemon I have, I can only be happy if I have the same thing everyone else has, no matter if I love what I have now. Pathetic and sad really. Not a good episode.
    Not even what this episode was clearly trying to convey morally, so no, you're wrong: it was about the boy feeling excluded from the group because he didn't have a Dunsparce, so he tried to get one in order to no longer feel like an outcast and play with his friends, but he realizes it's not getting a Dunsparce that matters-- it's more like being able to like your Pokemon no matter what and stand up for it and yourself in the group.

Anyway, it's a boring episode, but not a bad one: it's okay, I guess.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 31st May 2014 at 4:38 PM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great! View Post
    The wing attack did nothing other than pressing Nyarth. I could not stop laughing about this. Also I think Musashi was the laziest one of the Rocket Dan. She actually just let others to do all the hard work and did not realise that Kojiro and Nyarth could not do a thing but she just kicked Sonans when he was in the middle of the screen.

The way Dunsparce 'say their names' sounds really weird.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12