Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Dunsparce Deception! (193)

It was interesting how Dunsparce had appeared in Bucky's town via swarm which is similar to how Dunsparce appeared in GSC. I liked Bucky's Caterpie even tho the other kids' Dunsparce were considered to be more cool.

Lol at the town treating Dunsparce as a fad. The COTD dude shouldn't have even wasted his time wanting a Dunsparce anyway.

Dunsparce becoming popular in the town here was my favorite part, and if I was Ash I would've tried looking for one to catch here because they're rare.

This filler episode was great and really funny: one of the better Johto episodes. I liked how every kid in town had his or her own Dunsparce and when TR were looking for them after they ran away.

Although I didn't quite see why the kids liked Nokocchi all of a sudden, I did feel sympathetic toward Kiichi since he was missing out on a fad. Personally, I thought that him owning a Caterpie was even better than him settling for a Nokocchi, and I enjoyed seeing Musashi's Sonansu's Counter being somewhat useful here.

A fair episode. It was nice to see Bucky catch a Dunsparce after the swarm were gone. And honestly, the kids shouldn't have gave in for trading a Dunsparce for a Moltres. It's Team Rocket, all they want is your Pokémon and give you nothing. But they're kids, so they wouldn't know their true motives until they found out. Bucky's Caterpie was kind of cool, and good thing that Misty didn't continuously freak out about Caterpie.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123