Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sick Daze! (195)

Interesting point. I too have always wondered how Ash's journey would have turned out if Misty and Brock never joined him on his journey. This was a great episode. I did find the bit with Ash using Totodile to wash Onix and Geodude with Water Gun quite stupid.

Great Brock episode.

He was dreaming only on girls, I really wonder why he can't dream on something else.

And it was funny how Misty tried to cook.

9/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by TorterraGuy View Post
    This episode made me wonder how Ash and Misty would survive without Brock.
    Do the Orange Islands Episodes ring a bell?

Lost my Platinum, so that's not good. On the other hand, I have heartgold and my FC is:

Jimmy

5070 6163 8015

Pretty interesting Johto Filler. It started out like usual with Ash and Misty and all their little Pokemon wandering around and then they noticed Brock was sick with some sort of flu. He was too sick to do all his usual chores so Ash and Misty helped out. I thought that Onix getting cleaned was kind of odd since it's a Ground type and it'll just get dirty again later, same goes for Geodude lol. I loved the scene where Brock's dreaming of beautiful girls and then a meteor strikes him, only it's his explosive Pineco. Then he dreamt he was falling, then that he was caught in a surf. It was some funny stuff, but Brock recovered in time to help Ash and Misty defeat Team Rocket after their usual attempt at stealing all of their Pokemon. It ended with Brock dreaming of those girls again, kinda weird. 4/10 since it had some laughs.

Ok episode. 7/10
    If only misty knew jessie liked her cooking.

I love this filler episode as it's one of the extremely rare episodes where you actually realize just how useful Brock is to the team.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Ash and Misty having to work together with Brock down and out. It definitely shows how important Brock's role is to the gang. The reactions to Misty's stew were hilarious!

38/100

This episode just aired not too long ago...Anyways, it was a good episode as it was centered around Brock, and he was sick...Now Ash and Misty had to work together to cook, clean, and do laundry, feed the pokemon, etc and the other tasks Brock usually did. Good things!!

Ash tried to polish Onix with water, silly Ash! Follow instructions!
    Misty went to cook, lol poor her! She was awful!!
    Team Rocket was after the pokemon AGAIN, but Jessie actually like Misty's stew? LOL!!
    What I liked is that during the episode, Brock was having dreams of meeting those three pretty girls, but he kept getting swept away in nightmarish ends! lol
    I liked how concerned Golbat and Pineco were, watching over Brock.
    And then Brock and Ash team up to fight off Team Rocket.

A great episode, where Brock's worth is appreciated, and shown why he was necessary to the great episode!

8/10

A good episode. Nice to see it is focused around Brock. Shame he was sick it just shows how importannt he is to the group.

8/10

I wonder, when Brock was dreaming of the girls in his dreams, The girls were nurse Joy, officer Jenny but who was the other girl in the dream.

It was nice to see how important Brock is for Misty and Ash. Brock didn't get a lot of focus in Jotho, so this episode was nice. Brock's dreams about those girls were awesome, typically Brock! By the way, Misty's coocking scene was awesome as well! It was also nice to see Brock's Pokemon battle, that doesn't happen often... Brock is an awesome character and this is an awesome episode, 10/10.

This episode was nice to see all the Pokémon Ash, Misty and Brock had. It was also nice to see how vitally the all need each other when traveling around. The cooking part with Misty was hilarious lol, I bet Misty almost got intoxicated by it.

A good episode, interesting to see how Ash & Misty were able to take care of themselves without Brock being there. It was good that they realized how much work Brock really does for them. I felt a little sad when Brock was starting to cry, it was very touching. It was very funny how the only person who liked Misty's cooking was Jessie.

Jesus....just what kind of stomach does jessie have anyways? LOL at Ash trying to clean onix with water gun.One of the best random fillers and in johto that paved the road for doc brock down the line and hopefully a similar ep where cilan falls ill, leaving Ash and iris to fend for themselves.

8/10

So Ash and Misty fend for themselves in this episode. Misty makes a really good witch's brew in here too. Overall a great episode for AAML fans.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Haha. Misty can't cook. Her face was priceless when she tried her food. Well, it's good Brock got a rest.

This proves the importance of Takeshi to the group as both Satoshi and Kasumi can not cook for themselves. I wonder how Musashi has got a special taste since she was the only one who was fine with Kasumi's food while others like Kojiro/ Nyarth/ Sonans thought it tastes bad. I missed the decoy where Rocket Dan used before at the indigo league. Overall this episode was all right but not excellent.

A good episode that shows just how much Ash and Misty depend on Brock day to day.

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Jesus....just what kind of stomach does jessie have anyways?
    An iron one, apparently.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12