Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ring Masters! (196)

Ash had to rotate his Noctowl to get Snorlax for this match...cool...
    I like how Snorlax woke up instantly at the mention of the food!!
    Team Rocket sucks, Wobbuffet as a Miltank? lol
    I think the Pharoah from Yugioh's voice actor was in this episode!
    Ahh! Epic showdown! Feraligatr Vs Blastoise!!

Ash ended up winning with his Snorlax!! This episode seems like it was repeated in the Pokeathlon.

Ash won his King's Rock here, which was also used as a plot device to evolve Misty's Poliwhirl!

This was a great episode. Glad Snorlax was the main character. It was really cool seein Feraligatr for the first time also. Wobbufet as Miltank=Win

9/10

I loved the announcer singing, it reminded me of R Kelly! Go snorlax!

Seriously though, why was the referee singing?
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I love this episode. Snorlax was nice, it was good to see him again, and seeing him eat the prize food. Feraligatr made a nice debbute in his introduction episode. And let's not forget to mention Wobbuffet in his awesome and epic Miltank costume... And the announcer was great! What an awesome episode, 10/10.

Well, the animation sucked. That's not the worst part of this episode though.

It's the fact that Ash won the damn competition. What the hell? It's ****ing ridiculous how people like this Ash more than any other Ash. Johto Ash is clearly the worst rendition of Ash in the entire series. Besides that, Team Rocket shouldn't have been in this episode. They did nothing. Or at least, have them advance into the semi-finals to face Ash or something. Seriously.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Look's like everybody wins in this episode. Ash wins a contest, Misty gets a new Pokemon in Politoed later on, and Snorlax gets dinner. Happy days

How the referee is announcing the Pokémon is awesome ( From the Weeeeest, Ursaaaaring) I liked this episode and it was awesome introduction to Feraligatr, coupled with the battles both Raiden and Ash did, it became one of my favorite episodes out of the entire season 4.

A great episode, it was nice seeing Snorlax again. Very cool seeing Feraligatr in it's debut and how Misty loved it. Funny how Ash told Tododile that someday it'll become a Feraligatr when it never does. The referee singing really annoyed me though. Nice to see Ash won the King's Rock which will be used as a plot device for Misty's Poliwhirl to evolve into Politoed later on.

I liked this episode, I wish more events like this were shown in the anime. Snorlax really shined here!

Shame Ash. Why would you tell Totodile that's how it's going to look when it evolves? Well, it was a good episode. Wobbuffet as a Miltank was funny.

Great filler in my opinion and it is funny to see that Kabigon actually destroyed the scale when measuring weight. Counter from Sonans is the best move in this episode because he just took the damage and send the opponent out of the ring. Love to see the water starters are fighting too. Kabigon surely has a big stomach because he can eat one year food in one go.

I thought that having the referee sing the Pokemon who were competing was a neat touch.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team

Claimed by me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12