Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The PokeSpokesman! (197)

This episode made me cry

Quote Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
    Officer Jenny is wrong when she said Pokemon couldn't understand human speech.
    Obviously, how else would Pokémon know what attack to use in battle .. right?

Best moment of the episode was that gang leader's laugh when the magnemite and magneton were sucking up the elektricity it just kept going

Great episode!

It's a shame we never find out if he really can speak to Pokemon though.

When Oddish, Ratata and Pidgey were in the pokemon centre I was hoping he would meet them again at the end but he didn't

I like this episode. The concept of a Pokemon Translator is original. Meowth also had a nice role in this episode. Simon talking about his past, with Pidgey, Rattata and Oddish was interesting. Officer Jenny went way too far, just accusing someone without a valid reason is unacceptable. She should be fired! I love this episode, 10/10.

This episode was alright and I liked the whole concept with the character of the day. Although this episode was not that interesting, I did in some cases liked it, but nothing exceptional.

An alright episode, wasn't too impressed by it. It was nice to see Meowth do a good deed in the end by helping Simon regain his confidence.

I didn't like when Officer Jenny said Pokemon can't understand human speech. Uhh, how do they understand when you call an attack then?

This was a decent Johto episode. The concept of a Poké-Spokesman is nice. I liked the scene where Pokéspokesman Simon was talking about his past....it's nice to see him talking with those Pidgey, Rattata and Oddish.
    Officer Jenny was obnoxious in this episode, I didn't like how she was trying to arrest Simon without leting him show his Poké-speaking abilities to her. It was all those fake interpretors fault. Magnamite and Magnaton did the right thing by shocking the Interpretors, they deserved it. I'm glad Officer Jenny finally believed Simon after arresting them.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12