Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Control Freak! (198)

Default Control Freak! (198)

Control Freak!

When Ash & Co. meet up with an archeologist, they find out that she is looking for a Mask and Sceptre that are said to be able to control any Pokémon. Team Rocket however overhear this and want to get it first. Can Ash & Co. Stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

meggirl63 Guest

That episode was prett weird!

Jessie's the queen! It's about time somebody noticed. LOL, just kidding. This was a pretty interesting episode. Ego trip episodes (like season three's "Fortune Hunters") can be a lot of fun to watch. The funniest parts had to be Jessie making Meowth dance, and also Pikachu shocking Jessie again and again. It's also great to see Golbat evolve into Crobat. It's weird how Brock had Zubat for three whole seasons, then it evolved twice in one year.

vulpix Guest

when i saw this episode i just stared at the TV and said to myself "man this is weird,but i like it"

I saw that Jessie was a Queen .But she cannot attend that she must be here in contral Area .Otherwise, the pokemon controled by her were free .Finally ,Jessie and James are punlished by 100K V electricity from Pikachu. All pokemon are safe.
    Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his Power Level?
    Vegeta: It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nappa: What the Thousand?!! That's no way that keep me right, can't it?

I am the one who like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Dragon Ball Z and Gundam Seed!!!!

i thought this episode was strange.... it was interesting to watch 7/10

I loved this eppie! Neat how "Contral Freak" is a name of an Teen Titans villian!

Jessie really made a fool out of herself by thinking she could easily control Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy Boy View Post
    Jessie really made a fool out of herself by thinking she could easily control Pokemon.
    I agree completely, i thought she got her just desserts at the end was she mistakenly thought she could control pokemon everywhere, but the ending was the best part. I mean this was'nt one of my favorite epiosodes but it was ok.

((thanks to mange 2000lbs, freaking sweet))

(much thanks to once in a blue mew)

weird queen jessie imaginating things???8/10

merry christmas!

A very different episode, Jessie in a queen mask O_O

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

A good episode congrats to Golbat for evolving into Crobat. I'm surprised they didn't feature Psyduck in this episode to with Misty saying "I know i'll use Psyduck, Psyducks' to stupid to be controlled." followed by Jessie controlling Psyduck and actually having it use it's moves on the gang with Misty yelling at it.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Jesse's making a fool out of herself as the queen because when Ash's Pikachu goes outside the border, it attacks her! She's not good enough to rule all of the Pokemon and getting rid of all the attacks when one leaves the border. Plus, I loved the way Brock's Golbat evolved in the battle because it can't catch up with TR. I realized it was all the way from when it was still a Zubat........

Jessie as the queen was funny, and the whole boundary thing was good, especially Jessie's stupidity with trying again and again.

And James' I'll go down on one knee tickled my funny bone, although I doubt anyone else found it funny.

And of course, seeing Crobat was awesome 8D
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

This was pretty villainous and good episode. She had fun while she lasted :P

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

heh, jessie looked like a clown with that mask on, such a sightseeing to behold, till pretty decent.

Jessie looked funny with the Mask...besides that it was not a really great episode..but crobat was good!
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This was quite a funny episode, especially when Jessie realised that she could only control Pokemon inside a small area.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Jessie is the queen of all pokemon! And she got to stay in the Ruins! XD

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

The only thing I can say about this episode is it fastinated and creeped me out at the same time. I liked that Golbat evolved.

The outsider of Ash's team.

I liked how they talked about an ancient queen of pokemon. I thought that Team Rocket's motto was pretty funny after Jessie got te mask and sceptre. I laughed at when Jessie made Meowth dance. I thought it was cool that Brock was able to hear Golbat's supersonic since it was obviously more than 20,000Hz. I enjoyed seeing Golbat evolve into Crobat and was surprised to see it be able to destroy Team Rocket's machine.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I remember watching this episode back in 2002. It was a cool episode. I liked the Dugtrio drill Team Rocket used. I liked the character, Tiarra in this episode. The animators did her very nicely.

I liked this episode, it was really good I think. I aghree about Pikachu shocking her over and over that was funny.

Would have been interesting if Jessie had able to control all Pokemon in the world and see how it goes, maybe make it a three parter episode? Could have made Johto interesting there, oh well maybe someone will turn it into a fanfic
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

The episode was strange and funny I'm glad that Golbat evolved to a crobat!! I rate this episode 6/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast