Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Art Of Pokémon! (199)

I thought it was a surprisingly sophisticated and moving episode...kind of brave of them, actually. I'm not surprised most people didn't get it.

Well, I think they wanted to make this episode a bit more philosophical and deeper than the average episode. It was evident by the scenes when the artist showed his art to Ash and the others. What is even more funny is that back in the day, I hated this episode, whereas now, I like it a lot more.

A boring episode, I don't care about Smeargle. Add to that I'm not an artist so this episode really didn't interest me. Whitestone City looked pretty, but that's about it.

I didn't really like this episode. But, I wish Ash would give Team Rocket a break sometimes. And what Wobbuffet did at the end of the episode was so stupid. I would have threw it out the basket.

Apart from Smergal's appearance, this episode was just a boring filler. There's nothing in episode that caught my attention.

Neat to see Smeargle make it's debut in the show.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I liked how the town looked here since it almost seemed like it was made of marble. Jack's Smeargle doing graffiti everywhere was a huge problem for the town, but I liked how each Smeargle had a different tail colour.

Man Smeargle is such a boring gimmick mon, so this episode served no real purpose except showing us Smeargle's so called "art."

I'm not an art fan, but the Smeargle painting on the walls of the city here was my favorite scene. The episode made me like Smeargle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12