Thread: Any news if Origin Forme Giratina or Sky Forme Shaymin will be available on PBR?

Unhappy Any news if Origin Forme Giratina or Sky Forme Shaymin will be available on PBR?

I am planning to buy Platinum, and I don't really know if Origin Giratina will look in Origin Forme or Another Forme.

Can anyone help me?!?!?!

If anyone knows spanish, please visit my blog:
    http://pkmn-super-master.blogspot.com/

No this question has already been answered. I asked it in the help/FAQ thread at the top of the page. Even though Platinum will be compatible with battle revolution, the shaymin / giratina will revert to their original form. I think this also goes for rotom as well.
    I'm typically inactive between Spring and Fall. I'll be on as often as time allows.

if the final boss has pokemon dependin on if you imported from diamond or pearl what dose he have from platinum?
    from the guide on serebii if you use pearl you get
    dialga groundon mewtwo latios cherim ho-oh
    and if you use diamond you get
    palkia kyogre latios manphy lugia
    would make sence i guess to have rayquazza and giratina for the first 2 slots probably keep mewtwo and latios but what of the last 2 slots?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinist Trainer View Post
    No this question has already been answered. I asked it in the help/FAQ thread at the top of the page. Even though Platinum will be compatible with battle revolution, the shaymin / giratina will revert to their original form. I think this also goes for rotom as well.
    This^

Closed.

Help thread next time. Please.
    Main - 3953 9242 6081
    Paired with the wonder called GoldenHouou! HELLYAHSHESBACK! =D
    "Team Galatic Nap Room"
    "Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!"
    Banner and Avatar by Shuam!