Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Heartbreak of Brock! (200)

That girl and Brock were well suited, because he drools over any girl he sees and she does the same with guys.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

"And you as hard to catch as a suddowoodo, maduvusu" My me laugh that part, nickname for suddowoodo! XD

And I see this part for pokeshippers: Misty will marry Ash! :/

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I thought it was funny to see somebody like Brock for a change. Although you would have thought that Brock could atleast acknowledge her even if he didn't like her at first. I think that the relationship between Temacu and the doctor will be short lived. I also liked the reference to Jessiebell when Temacu mentions the word fiance to James. I also noticed that this is one of the few times in which Team Rocket gets recognized in their costumes. Also, when Temacu is fantasizing about her and Brock's marriage, Brock is wearing the same tuxedo as in "Beauty and the Breeder," just with the addition of the flower.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

You know this episode is pretty good, funny how she keeps falling for all the guys.

I do agree how Temku was the one who ordered an attack on Poliwhirl and when Misty ordered it to attack James and she jumped in the way to save him that they blame TR for that, I think sometimes they are blamed for stupid reasons and blasted off (Like in Hour of the Houndour when they took the ham, I bet they would have been blasted off if they had caught them red handed yeven if they were starving to death despite Houndour stole it to help his friends kinda like they did).

Probably one of the annoying things in this episode (Unless Ash meant when they stole the pokemon and said now you are gonna get it but I doubt it)
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Finally a girl likes Brock and Brock rejects that request!! Are you kidding me Brock this girl is willing to cook for you and do other stuff for your and you still reject her!!! But I love in the end how Brock got jealous when that girl was with James. I'm never going to type that girls name because she got a big one. And I like how she loves every guy she see's lol I'll rate this an 10/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

It wasn't very good. Apart from the romance in this episode, I'd say it's your typical mid-Johto episode with some Brock thrown in there as a main character for good measure. I'm not sure if this episode was all that funny either. I didn't think that falling in love every few minutes was a fine concept for children to see, even in an anime. The COTD seemed shallow as a result. 4/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 3:00 AM.

Good filler.

Too bad that Brock didn't marry with this girl.... maybe because she was young.

6/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was fun to see a female Brock. And is it just me, or does Brock only gets a crush on someone who hasn't one on him?

7/10

It was quite good that this episode shows that there are other professors and labs other than the ones in Pallet Town, New Bark Town, etc. It was funny to see a female version of Brock. It was quite ironic that this was one of the few girls that Brock didn't fall for.

This showed that Brock wasn't ready for love. Misty was only thinking of herself when she was talking to Brock. It's just that his hormones are over-the-top. That's all.

My ideal battle ever!

This episode was ok... It was hilarious the whole episode! Temaku was funny to watch how she kept going after Brock, and then all of a sudden change who she liked later on. Brock was so speechless since it was the 1st time somebody liked him, he wasn't used to it.

20/100

this was one of my favourites too
    brocks was soo late

misty was the reason i loved this episode

"even breeders cant compete with a doctor"XD

misty"take my experiance, you have to like each other before you love them"
    brock"how do you know"
    misty, hides the big blush on her face "ermm....i heard it somewhere"

misty "you and i will be marrid someday"
    ash "ahhmmm" nods agreeingly "huh" ash freaks out
    misty has an horrified expressoin on her face, she spoke out loud

something tells me ash isnt so dence if he took it the wrong "cough,right, cough"way

--------------------------

When every life meets another life....something will be born----....
    ...... connectoin!!
    Allright, I GOT MY Spike-shell Badge BADGE!!!
    Shipping's i love:
    Poke Ikari Contest and Oldrival
    YouTube-Main Youtube-AMV
    Facebook
    Fanfictoin
    my fc for pokemon black: 0218 0023 3033 SLR(girlsign)

PM me first

This episode was decent in a sence. Glad Brock got some attention.

4/10

Great episode!

Ash and Misty truly do love each other!

Misty's line about no Pokemon Breeder comparing to being a doctor sure seems relevant now...
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Misty saying to Ash in the dub "you and I will be married someday too" made this episode great, but it was also annoying that it's just dub-added... It was funny to see a girl falling in love with Brock! I'm glad that Brock didn't marry Temaku, that would mean he couldn't travel with Ash and Misty anymore, and Brock is so awesome!
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 13th January 2013 at 8:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColyTom View Post
    Great episode!

Ash and Misty truly do love each other!
    This episode showed us that Brock may take forever to find his one true love when this dumb girl slipped right through his fingers.

My ideal battle ever!

Aww Temacu...she must feel awfully alone to go after every guy like that. Did you notice that the 'cu' in her name is for 'lonely little Cubone'?

I think Misty was clearly projecting when she gave Brock advice

Ash and Temaku are both airheads. They deserve each other. ^^

My ideal battle ever!

Still one of my favorite Johto arc episodes (despite how some treat Kanto and.Johto as the best sagas or games)

Brock got what's coming to him, James was reminded of Jessibbell and Brock forever alone.

Will he ever find the perfect girl?

8.5/10

Whenever there is a episode that turns the whole running gag of Brock falling in love with someone else around, it becomes instantly hilarious to watch. Temaku was a great character of the day and she was hilarious with her affection for three different guys (Especially James' one was full of humorous moments) For this season, I rank this as my top favorite one - this is humor and love combined at its finest.

A very good and funny episode, It was nice seeing a girl fall in love with Brock after all the girls he's been infatuated with. All the fantasy's were very hilarious and enjoyable to see. I can see why Brock acted the way he did with Temaku, since no girl has ever fallen for him before because he's always been the one to make the first move.

Pokemon marked 200 episodes with this one. I kind of feel bad for Brock as he still has not found his one true love. I really think he belongs with Suzie though.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

The episode was good. But, that girl seriously needs to stop falling in love with people so fast. I think she's like 10 years old.

This is my all-time favourite Johto episode. It was hilarious seeing Brock being chased by a girl and her falling madly in love with him. Of course, he doesn't know what to do because he's never been in a position like this, but it was funny out of all the people giving him advice on it was Misty. I know this part is dub only, but Misty saying "You and I will be married someday too" and Ash's reaction to that probably gave me the biggest laugh. Things get more interesting by making the girl fall in love with James too, giving him horrible memories of Jessiebelle and a few funny moments as well. In an ironic but fitting conclusion though, Brock becomes heartbroken just as he was about to step up to the game. The doctor who saved the girl's life after Team Rocket attacks them ends up taking her away by marrying her. Life isn't fair, is it?

10/10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast