Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current Events! (201)

Default Current Events! (201)

Current Events!

When he gets stuck in a Power Plant, Ash & Chikorita go to try and find a way out. However Team Rocket and Jigglypuff are both stuck in there. Will they ever get out?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Shiny May Guest

Touching how Chikorita evolved when she saw how Ash was in trouble and all. Bayleef was even cuter then Casey's Bayleef!! It was just a great eppie.

Electric Types in this eppie=Good! Jigglypuff returning=Cute!-^_^- Chikorita's evolution=Emotional and kinda unexpected! Ash's Bayleef's voice being 100x better than Casey's Bayleef=AWESOME! (Casey's Bayleef had a terrible voice IMO) As you can see, I loved this episode! 10/10!

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

vulpix Guest

i love the fact that Chicorita evolved,that was my favorite part.

I liked how Chikorita evolved for Ash it was touching.....great eppi....8.1/10

EvilCassidy Guest

Sorry guys, but this episode looks boring except for the part where Chikorita evolves for Ash. Although I haven't seen it yet.

Nah wasn't really a lot on here, easily one of the weaker Johto League Champions episodes. The Chikorita evolving scene was the main highlight, nice to Jigglypuff here also making a return, seeing it own some of the electric pokémon was quite funny. Appears to be like the Power Plant based off games, so at least it's realistic in that respect but quite possibly could've done with more Johto pokémon I reckon.
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 30th May 2005 at 9:56 AM.

I think it's great that Chikorita evolved into Bayleef with this episode. Even though things didn't go so great with her in the next episode, she did prove to be quite the fighter in the long run. She was great here too, fighting off all the electric pokemon. I also liked that Jigglypuff kept coming along and putting them to sleep. I also liked Team Rocket in this episode, with James taking the microphone away from Jigglypuff and getting slapped for it twice, and getting a little revenge on Ash with their pokemon. I liked that Chikorita evolved to save him too.

Overall, good episode.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

bayleef made this episode great IMO

Friend Code Coming Soon When I Find My DS

i liked this episode and best of all chikarite evolved for ash! 8.5/10

I gotta admit, I loved this eppie! One of my favorites ^_^

It was touching that Chikorita evolved just to help Ash. All the episodes with Jigglypuff are way funny!

It was really sad to see Chikorita evovle so quickly.

One of the best episodes when Chikorita evolved to save Ash, very cool

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I thought it was cute when Chikorita evolved to save Ash, but the rest of the episode was okay.

It was a good episode it's nice to see Chikorita get some alone time with Ash, before evolving into Bayleef to help Ash out. Also loved all the Baseball references in this episode nice node to Casey and her Chikorita.
    Last edited by Battra; 19th March 2008 at 10:25 PM.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

Ash paved the way when his Chikorita evolved! Bayleef turns to be strong in attacks because when it did a Razor Leaf, it escaped from the cage TR used for catching it. Awww, Bayleef's so cute.......... Plus, I didn't like how Jigglypuff will sing in this one.

I really did like this EP. I like ay EP when a Pokemon evolves, and I'm not surewhy. I guess I like seeing Pokemon being a whole new Pokemon.

Nice to see an evolution, and Bayleef was really good. I like its cry too, as it's been said, a huge improvement on Casey's one!

Also, seeing Electabuzz was good too, it's always been one of my favourite pokemon in the anime 8D
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

This is my favourite episode, Chikorita was so sweet evolving to save Ash, I also loved all the electric pokemon in this episode the only downer was Jigglypuff in my opinion and even then it was funny in parts especially when everyone at the end was put to sleep.
    Last edited by Paul1985; 12th May 2008 at 6:47 PM.

it should be about time that chikorita evolved into a bayleef, that chikorita is annoying if you ask me.

I liked chikorita. evolving to help her trainer, so cool.

Bayleef is big and boring. As an Chikorita she was better...
    It would be cooler than Totodile and Cindaquil evolove, and Chikorita decide to stay forever as an Chikorita much like Ash's Pikachu. But, she evoloved now, and I hope she will evolove into Meganium later...

I don't understand... what was the big emergency for Ash & co to get inside the Power Plant? Was it because they heard Team Rocket screaming? lol, they should've left 'em there... but that is not the way of the twerp, sadly ^^

I liked this episode, seeing Ash with just Chikorita. An interesting and somewhat needed break from Pikachu... plus, they really bonded well ^_^ Lucky her~

I was so happy when Chikorita evolved! Such a sweet moment...

Good episode, all in all ^^
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I loved this episode because it was fun to watch Chikorita evovle. Yet, I don't understand why Ash didn't use his Noctowl when he was being attacked by Arbok and Victreebel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast