Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Events! (201)

A rather fun episode how everyone got locked in the building and being stalked by all the electric Pokemon. I love Bayleef btw. ^_^

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Electrabuzz his voice is always funny XD
    i love the episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Chikorita evovle into Bayleef! I love Ash's Bayleef it so cute!

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I was really sad to see Chikorita evolve into Bayleef, because Chikorita is my favorite pokemon. However, I thought it was nice to see Chikorita evolve to help Ash when he was in trouble. I thought it was neat to see a power plant type of building filled with electric pokemon. I thought it was funny how Jigglypuff kept getting its microphone taken away. I also noticed that right after Ash saves Chikorite from Magneton that when they show Team Rocket, Meowth is missing the lines on his charm.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

The episode was great glad to see Chikorita evolve!! And seriously Team Rocket did that power plant really look like a cafeteria!? I'll rate this 7/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Chikorita was great, i loved it,

But Bayleaf is much more strong.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

I finally understand the episode's dub title. Current as in an electric current :3

I sure was excited about seeing Jigglypuff again, at least it had a notable role in this episode. Electabuzz attacking Ash and Chikorita was pretty violent though, even if it was doing it's job but I'm glad Chikorita evolved into a beautiful Bayleef.

As always, Jigglypuff just had to sing and make everyone fall fast asleep. 4/10

This episode is interesting, I actually liked Chikorita but it was sweet to evolve for Ash. Although it probably wished it didn't in the next episode.

There was something I was going to say or ask about this episode but I have forgotten about it.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Didn't really like this episode... Except for the part where Chikorita evolves into Bayleef cause she can't stand seeing TR harming Ash. Bayleef has a way better voice than Casey's male Bayleef.

20/100

A very good episode maily for Ash's Chikorita evolving to Bayleef. It was cute because she didn't want to see Ash get hurt.

9/10

A great episode. Pikachu didn't get a lot of attention, this was about Chikorita/Bayleef. Bayleef is one of my favourite Pokemon, so it was great to see Chikorita evolve.

Ash' Bayleef has a cute voice, much nicer to hear than the annoying Bayleef-unworthy voice of Caseys Bayleef (no offense intended).

Also nice to see Jigglypuff again.

10/10

i though this was a good episode we got to see an evolution and some character development from ash
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Seems a little harsh, even for TR, for Arbok to attack Ash.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

cute episode, chikorita blushing and crying was definitely the highlight of the episode

apart from the evolution ofc

This episode was really good actually. I enjoyed the whole thing with Ash and Team Rocket both being stuck in the building with all those dangerous electric Pokémon in harms way. Also, Chikorita evolving to Bayleef was really well-done too. And if I'm correct, this was the only Pokémon from Ash that evolved during the entire Johto series - quite deplorable. ;(

A very good and touching episode, it's nice to see Ash & Bayleef get some alone time without Pikachu. Jigglypuff & TR had me laughing out of my seat. I thought it was hilarious how Jigglypuff kept getting its microphone taken away. When TR's pokemon started attacking Ash, I got goosebumps at seeing Chikorita cry. I thought it was the sweetest thing how Chikorita evolved solely to help Ash when he was in trouble. I love Bayleef, a true hero!

I liked how Chikorita evlovled. An evolution through tears is the best way.

Chicorita surely loves Satoshi and finally she got some focus she deserved. But the worst thing is that Bayleaf is not fully used in my opinion.

You'd think Jigglypuff would realize by now what's going to happen when it sings out loud.
    Even before it happened, I had a feeling Chikorita was going to evolve. Awesome that it did though.

Ash's Bayleef's voice is much cuter compared to Casey's Bayleef's, to be honest.
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    *Doing some rethinking. team coming soon...*

Claimed by me!

I liked the setting of this episode; Ash and Team Rocket roaming around a power plant was just fun to watch. Those Magnemite and Magneton guarding the power plant irked me though given how violent they were, but at least Jigglypuff got to do something useful by making them sleep, although how they could hear is a mystery to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12