Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Turning Over A New Bayleef! (202)

I felt really sorry for Bayleef.

Instead of getting angry, Ash should have tried to explain to it.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Yeah, I agree. Ash should have just explained everything to Bayleef. At least Chikorita evolved.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

i saw this episode some weeks ago..i like bayleef how it tries to hug Ash XD
    Ash need to be more...kinder to Bayleef at the start
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

when Bayleef got a stick and run into ash, she reminds me as a dog! XD

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I can understand how Ash doesn't want Bayleef to tackle him everytime it tries to show affection. However, I think he was way too hard on Bayleef. Bayleef wasn't even charging towards him, it was just casually walking probably to help stop Totodile from dancing. I thought that it was sad to see Bayleef reject Ash when he finds it at the old lady's garden. I also thought that it was cute to see Bayleef play with Skiploom and Bellossom. I am glad Ash and Bayleef made up, because Ash could not afford to let another strong pokemon go.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I thought Bayleef was gonna disobey Ash just like Charizard.

Brock's epic fail = Priceless!

I liked this episode but seriously why did Ash had to be so mean to poor Bayleef 7.9/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

It was great to see Bayleef's Body Slam. what a great move

But Ash suffered from this, poor....

and i loved to see Machoke. and all those grass type pokemon

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

It was a good episode and all, but why did Ash gotta be so mean to Bayleef? After all, she was just showing her love for Ash...even if it was through tackling him...

At least Bayleef learned Body Slam, which would come in handy later on in future Pokemon battles from the look of things. Bayleef was annoying, I'm not upset that Ash was being a little mean to it at all. Sometimes that's the only way someone will learn a lesson. Overall, almost Filler, but Bayleef's role saved this episode from such a fate. I didn't think much of it. 3/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 9th November 2010 at 1:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    At least Bayleef learned Body Slam, which would come in handy later on.

Bayleef was annoying, I'm not upset that Ash was being a little mean. Sometimes that's the only way someone will learn a lesson.

Overall, almost Filler. I didn't think much of it. 3/10
    How was this almost a filler?! Bayleef evolved and learned a new move. Hardly a filler in my book. Body slam does come in handy later when Ash faces Chuck.

Yeah Ash was a bit too harsh on Bayleef, she didn't know her own strength and didn't need to be yelled at. Aleast Ash and Bayleef works it out later, Ash showed that he was sorry about it and tried saving her and the other Pokemon.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

One of the best episodes. 10/10, if it was possible higher than 10/10.

Bayleef had no mean intentions and only wants to show her love to Ash.

It was odd, but nice to see Bayleef, normally a character who adores Ash being angry at him.

I've always felt sorry for Chikorita/Bayleef.

Bayleef really loves Ash. Also, the Whirl Islands episodes (Bayleef stayed with Prof. Oak for a while to make room for Kingler) showed it. Ash should've taken her to Hoenn and Sinnoh. Now we never see Bayleef, crying in Oaks laboratory waiting for Ash.

But Ash learned from this. But might Bayleef ever evolve into a Meganium (with Body Slam), how does Meganium have to hug/"love-tackle" Ash?

Milotic

This episode was ok... Ash was really mean to Bayleef and treated her in the wrong way for trying to show affection. I'm glad he finally realized what he did was wrong and they finally made things right in the end. Great to see Bayleef learn Body Slam.

30/100

I nice episode. Ash treated Bayleef very bad in this episode. Cool to see Bayleef learn Bodyslam.

9/10

This episode wasn't filler...It was right after Chikorita evolved, and it got character development as Bayleef between her and Ash. Ash was getting used to Bayleef's new power.

There were nice grass pokemon in this episode, and Machoke, and interesting dialogue between Misty and Brock for a change. Oh, and Bayleef learned a new attack in Body Slam. Great episode.

8/10

this is my favorite episode! I liked how bayleef imagined what would happen if she tackled ash. It just looked so funny.

18. Default

This is one of my old favorites <3.

Any episode that featured/starred Chikorita/Bayleef was golden in my eyes.

Chikorita, like Oshawott having such a tight/cute bond with Ash is a nice contrast to his rivals like Paul.

Ash was so mean to Bayleef, I don't want to see that side of Ash again.
    Touching episode at the end though.

Quote Originally Posted by ColyTom View Post
    Ash was so mean to Bayleef, I don't want to see that side of Ash again.
    Touching episode at the end though.
    He definatly was! On topic I liked how Brock was camparing Bayleaf to a human girl. After all the bond Between Pokemon and trainer can Trancend much grater lengths the what the writers will allow. Just use your imagination...
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

Well, I think the writers were smart to spend a episode on a Pokémon that just got evolved and giving it character development immediately. I do think that Ash was a little jerk-ish in this episode and he should have known already how Chikorita (or Bayleef now) was affectionate of him. But I do just like to see Bayleef - Ash's Johto Pokémon still rank highly in my favorite ones and especially Bayleef.

A good episode, I started crying when Ash told Bayleef "Now get away from me & stay away from me!" because I knew it hurt Bayleef, it was crying too. Ash was too abrasive towards it imo. Then when Bayleef finally understood, Ash thought it was going to tackle him again when it wasn't even charging towards him, it was just walking casually. I'm glad he finally realized what he did was wrong and apologized by making things right in the end.

I think this episode made me like Bayleef a lot more. I didn't like how Ash yelled at her, he should have reminded that Chikorita did that all the time. But, after learning Body Slam like that, I guess all Pokemon can learn Body Slam then. xD

This episode made Bayleef one of my favorite Pokemon. I liked the face expressions on Bayleef face and I also liked how Ash was trying to interact with it.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I like this episode because there are plenty of twist and turns. Start from Satoshi telling Bayleaf off for her over reacted Tackle then he did not realise that will hurt her. The mecha Bayleaf is one of the best in the whole series and it was lucky that Satoshi did not get thrown out while Nyarth wanted to get rid of him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast