Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Turning Over A New Bayleef! (202)

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Samaritan
    Posts
    2,279

    Default

    Yeah, Ash was an a-hole toward Bayleef in the beginning of this episode.
    When he says "now get away fro me and stay away fro me!" I thought "wow dude, harsh much!?"

    Glad he admitted what he did was wrong and uncalled for at the end, and apologized to his poor Bayleef.

    My top favorites



    Claimed by me!

    Formerly Painkiller2001

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    8,560

    Default

    Bayleef getting some character development and learning Body Slam was great even tho she was annoying Ash in the beginning. I liked how Ash showed remorse for how he had treated her however.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    New Pork City
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    I liked how Ash showed remorse for how he had treated her however.
    If I was him, I would've still been pissed off at Bayleef. She was irritating when she tackled him and should've been reprimanded more...

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    8,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    If I was him, I would've still been pissed off at Bayleef. She was irritating when she tackled him and should've been reprimanded more...
    In Bayleef's defense, she simply didn't realize that her size was causing her to hurt Ash. She just wasn't used to her own bulk yet cuz she had just recently evolved. ^^;

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Bayleef's new strength made Ash miserable, so I understood why he snapped at her in this episode. This was a good episode for Bayleef however.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Yikes. Ash was a bit too harsh on Bayleef: she didn't know her own strength and didn't need to be yelled at. At least Ash and Bayleef worked it out later. Ash showed that he was sorry about it and tried saving her and the other Pokemon.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Bayleaf hurting Satoshi and his other Pokemon with her sheer weight was a great subplot since it gave way to some much-needed Bayleaf development. Why she was so attached to Satoshi had always been something I wanted to know the answer to, and at least Satoshi did eventually apologize for snapping at her before.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Bayleaf hurting Satoshi and his other Pokemon with her sheer weight was a great subplot since it gave way to some much-needed Bayleaf development. Why she was so attached to Satoshi had always been something I wanted to know the answer to, and at least Satoshi did eventually apologize for snapping at her before.
    I agree here, on all points. And like others said in the topic, Ash was being too hard on Bayleef...sure she just evolved, but Ash, chill out a bit, cut her some slack. At least they made it up at the end.

    Ash, if there's something you don't like about a certain Pokémon's behavior, politely talk to it and be respectful. Then that Pokémon would understand, with no friendship/attachment lost. Don't be a jerk about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •