Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doin' What Comes Natu-rally! (203)

Default Doin' What Comes Natu-rally! (203)

Doin What Comes Natu-rally!

In the next town, Ash & Co. meet up with a trainer who is shy and hides behind masks. However he has an act with his Natu and needs to overcome his shyness to succeed. Can he do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Factory Head Noland Guest

Noddy the Natu! This episode wasn't very good because not much happened really....
    But the trainer did do the magic show which was good

(I'm like the trainer with shyness!!)

Ororo Munroe Guest

This was cute. I like how Misty helped the kid out.

vulpix Guest

the girl is kinda like me cause i'm shy also....well sometimes,but i don't were a mask to hide my face.

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix
    the girl is kinda like me cause i'm shy also....well sometimes,but i don't were a mask to hide my face.
    The shy person is a BOY! lol. It was a very interesting episode but what a lame title pun. Hee used a Wooper mask to cover his face, how funny. Natu is sweet but he shouldn't of been so scared and Natu is cute.

I always love seeing the magickarp salesman. It's funny that this is the one and only episode where he doesn't mess up Team Rocket's lineup (apart from the one special he appeared in). I like the part where Jessie grabbed James's ankle to keep from running after the salesman, and Meowth asked why James is floundering like a magickarp. LOL

The kid in this episode was pretty interesting. At least he got more confident as the episode went on. I liked when he was doing his new show and Ash didn't get that he was putting on an act. LOL

Overall, the episode is pretty good.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

meh..... boring episode really. 5/10

Ah, the first Johto episode I saw. Good times, good times.

In a season where there were so many pointless fillers, this was just one more. This episode was definitely the cliche filler; random character of the day has a problem, Ash and friends help the kid, Team Rocket interferes, problem is solved while defeating Team Rocket. Not even the Magikarp Salesman could save this episode for me. It's unfortunate that so many episodes were like this one. This was actually the last episode of Pokemon I saw for a long time, because I was so tired of the series by this point. Luckily, Master Quest came along and got me back into it.

Another filler, but good enough , the Natu's pretty cute

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Good episode I liked how Misty helped out Mckenize, by suggesting he wear a mask to gain confidences, also nice to see the return of the Magikarp salesman nice to see James didn't fall for that same con again.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

For a filler, it wasn't so bad. The idea was alright, although I was sure it was going to turn out to be a con at the end. And the kid was pretty sweet, what with his confidence issues and stuff. Natu's cool too.

And the Magikarp Salesman is always good to see, but otehr than that it was an average episode.
    Joshehh
    Pearl = Joshh : 0645 3400 0941

zzz zzz what i'm awake umm yeah
    the lord of darkness

if i wanted to waste my time on you i would tell you so otherwise step back i know where i sleep and where i eat and it isnt near you

This was a good episode. I really love Natu ^_^ I loved the tricks it did.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

natu's are funny pokemon if you ask me, they look relaxed but also very watchful, it was a good episode^^

Natu is a cute Pokemon, it was a funny episode all over
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This episodes is normal then what it its

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I liked this episode. I liked how Misty tried to help Mackenzie with his stagefright. I thought the Wooper mask she had him wear was funny. I think Natu is a pretty cool pokemon, and am glad that Mackenzie's Natu was able to successfully use Future Sight. I wish they would have told Misty's future though. Did anybody else notice how the colors of the clothes the female students kept changing from pink to green?
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Mackenzie was very coward and shy....
    but he get over this after all, with his Natu, of course
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Didn't really like this episode but did love the Natu 6/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

I've really neglected to even bother with this episode for almost a year now. I saw this thread and thought I'd never give my opinion since I would have most likely bashed this episode in the past, but I've learned to give it a decent chance. It was a boring mid-Johto Filler, but with an added twist. I mean, how can you see this image, and not laugh your pants off? While the character of the day was as boring as can be (except while he has that Wooper mask), the Natu in this episode sort of redeems the Fillerness of this one. I believe it's because it's protrayed as being cuter in the anime than in the games for some reason. Add to that, it's nickname (Naughty) and you get a decent episode like this. Nothing much happens that's worth mentioning, but I think I like Natu a whole lot more now. 4.5/10.

This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Natu for the 1st time. It's Future Sight is really cool. It was cool to see Misty help out McKenzie. Natu was really cute.

21/100

This episode was cool. Seeing Natu for the first time was cool and very cute.

8/10

why did brock say that natu leveled up? i thought there werent levels in the anime. anyway, good episode, pretty good the festival thing, 7/10 doughnuts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast