Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right On, Rhydon! (206)

Wow. That Rhydon was strong. When Misty told the Pokemon to surround Rhydon, I don't think Rhydon was scared. I mean, they're all so tiny. xD

Not my favorite episode, but I loved the title
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Team Rocket reciting their motto in this episode was hilarious... You couldn't understand a word they were saying, and I bet the voice actors just had the best time ever doing that. xD

For the most part it was a cool episode. Rhydon learning how to surf was pretty cool. I wish you could catch one like that in the games... xD

In the early morning while camping out, Ash & Co. see a spectacular sight...a Surfing Rhydon. They meet up with a trainer who has been following it and wants to capture it. Can Ash & Co. help her catch it?
    Chilling moments for Brenda comes to The Closer Season 7 dvd

I loved the Team Rocket motto it was funny. They just stuffed their faces with apples and the reactions from Ash and co. were priceless.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I am actually amazed by that Sidon actually not afraid of getting into water. But this makes more sense than it took damage from Pikachu's Juuman Boruto/ Thunderbolt attack back in Kanto. Sonans fell into a trap is funny because Rocket Dan thought it was supposed to be a Sidon rather than Sonans. I think that Iron Tail was the key for the capture as it is not too afraid of water.

Am I the only one that noticed that Pietra's Marill had a pierced ear?
    Because it did!
    Alpha Sapphire planned team (so far)

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12