Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right On, Rhydon! (206)

Wow. That Rhydon was strong. When Misty told the Pokemon to surround Rhydon, I don't think Rhydon was scared. I mean, they're all so tiny. xD

Not my favorite episode, but I loved the title
    Ghirajinxaphobia (or Ghirajinxphobia) - Fear of Ghirahim being cosplayed by a Jynx

Team Rocket reciting their motto in this episode was hilarious... You couldn't understand a word they were saying, and I bet the voice actors just had the best time ever doing that. xD

For the most part it was a cool episode. Rhydon learning how to surf was pretty cool. I wish you could catch one like that in the games... xD

In the early morning while camping out, Ash & Co. see a spectacular sight...a Surfing Rhydon. They meet up with a trainer who has been following it and wants to capture it. Can Ash & Co. help her catch it?
    Chilling moments for Brenda comes to The Closer Season 7 dvd

I loved the Team Rocket motto it was funny. They just stuffed their faces with apples and the reactions from Ash and co. were priceless.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I am actually amazed by that Sidon actually not afraid of getting into water. But this makes more sense than it took damage from Pikachu's Juuman Boruto/ Thunderbolt attack back in Kanto. Sonans fell into a trap is funny because Rocket Dan thought it was supposed to be a Sidon rather than Sonans. I think that Iron Tail was the key for the capture as it is not too afraid of water.

Am I the only one that noticed that Pietra's Marill had a pierced ear?
    Because it did!

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I liked how Rhydon could use Surf which was a reference to the Surfing Rhydon in the GSC games. The Cotd had a Marill which is my favourite Johto water type, so I was pleased to see it in action and Iron Tail looked simple yet cool.

The Surfing Rhydon deserved better than to be caught just to help dig a freaking tunnel. -_-

A Rhydon knowing Surf was odd but seeing a Marill battle unlike Tracey's made this episode worthwhile to me. 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    The Surfing Rhydon deserved better than to be caught just to help dig a freaking tunnel. -_-
    Well it made sense that the Cotd girl wanted it for the tunnel construction cuz it wasn't afraid of getting wet unlike other rock types. It was a pretty solid justification for why the girl wanted Rhydon. ^^;

My favorite part of this episode was Marill using Iron Tail on the Surfing Rhydon. It made me wish Pikachu had learned Iron Tail here instead of in AG.

I felt bad that Rhydon had to be captured tbh. I was hoping that Rhydon would volunteer to help drill the tunnel after they rescued him from Team Rocket. I liked the part when Jessie mentions that she wishes she could just trade for the Rhydon while she glances at Wobbuffet lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12