Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Kecleon Caper! (207)

Episode was interesting...

Good episode. A nice introduction to a 3rd gen Pokemon.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

hey i saw this episode not a month ago on televion, the two ceckleons were fun to watch, it would have almost gone wrong since brock tried to show off his heavy rock pokemon while being on the blimp:P

Nice introduction for one of my favourite standalones. The Kecleons were great, and I liked having them introduced long before Hoenn started.

I thought this episode was a bit boring, and how can they call that Kecleon Reddie, when it's Purple?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I really din't like this episode, Kecleon is not my fave Pokemon of all...its
    good they put him in a Jotho Epi
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Kecleon! In this episode! There not in the johto pokedex you know. :P
    And this is the first meouth's fantastic boss gift?

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I liked seeing the introduction of the very first Generation III Pokemon. I also liked seeing Brock's reaction throughout the show to Madison and Alexa. I thought it was funny when he was daydreaming about them and the Kecleon were right in front of him. I thought Reddie was a very unique pokemon. Obviously it is not Kecleon's shiny form. I laughed when Wobbufet popped out when Team Rocket was in the crate. However, I wonder how when Team Rocket first encounters Kecleon they have no idea what it is. Then in their next meeting, they refer to it as Kecleon without them having learned that is what it is.
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

I liked this episode! But it got quite boring sometimes... No wonder I was thinking through out the whole episode if I have seen that guy who lost his first aid kid then I find out he was the same guy from the Hypno episode! I rate this episode 7/10
    Love You ♥

Credit to Pink Skitty

Kecleon's anime debut. I remember that I hadn't watched Pokemon in months, and then this one airs on Saturday and a new Pokemon is revealed :O

I thought the 2nd Gen would be the last but I guess I was wrong. Anyway it was kinda boring. I've noticed that episodes with new Pokemon debuts like this tend to be Filler-y.

6/10

Those Kecleon were kinda cool!

7.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Kecleon's anime debut. I remember that I hadn't watched Pokemon in months, and then this one airs on Saturday and a new Pokemon is revealed :O

I thought the 2nd Gen would be the last but I guess I was wrong. Anyway it was kinda boring. I've noticed that episodes with new Pokemon debuts like this tend to be Filler-y.

6/10
    You thought that the 2nd generation was gonna be the last?! 3rd generation alert in this episode! It's episodes like these that made me think that kecleon is a 2nd generation pokemon.

Strange episode, I didn't love it.

The only thing that was fine is the battles vs TR, more screentime for Misty's pokemon.

5/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

This is a great episode, it was funny when the two Kecleon were amused at Brock going all goofy and also when James was juggling with that bottle cap.

It was an ok episode... It was really cool seeing Kecleon for the 1st time, especially 2 with different colors. (Purple is my fav. of the 2). Their disappearing/Camoulflaging ability was really cool.

32/100

This was a really cool episode. It was awsome seing Kecleon for the first time but seeing two with different colours was even cooler. Especially since they are in the next Gen

7/10

I loved this episode. My favorite part was where they corned the green Kecleon with the first aid kit in his mouth

I'm so confused on this episode Kecleon revealed so early on?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekaku View Post
    Game Promotion.

It happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Game Promotion.

It happens all the time.
    Was Ruby/Sapphire even coming out that time?

Was Ruby/Sapphire even coming out that time?
    It came out a year after the episode aired.

Why are you even asking this? You don't remember how Munchlax debuted as early as Movie 7?

I really didn't like this episode, because Keckleon made its anime debut way too early. It should have made its debut in Ash' battle with Harrison, the league was at the end of Jotho, just before the start of Hoenn.

However, an odd thing, I did like it when Jotho Pokemon got revealed during Kanto and Orange Island episodes, and movie 1 and 2. I don't know why I didn't like Keckleon being revealed so early. Probably because I love Gen I and II and think those generations are much better than the rest, wether it comes to anime, games or the Pokemon in general.

Wow, gen III in gen II. I really liked this episode!

The anime definitely has a focus on air travel as a mode of transport.

I remember being absolutely convinced Kecleon was a pre-evo for Lickitung, hahaha.

It's a little disconcerting having this happen in Gen 2, because abilities didn't exist yet. Kecleon's Color Change ability would've made such a nice break in the norm of battling. Ah well.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast